Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Avatar Challenge

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this would go well for some of our Bengals friends:

Bettistrophy.gif

I think this would go well for some of our Bengals friends:

 

That's fine. It'd hurt me more to see a Big Ben one. I was actually happy when The Bus won one. Partially because he deserved it and partially so he could retire and quit running over the Bengals.:lol:

That's fine. It'd hurt me more to see a Big Ben one. I was actually happy when The Bus won one. Partially because he deserved it and partially so he could retire and quit running over the Bengals.:lol:

 

ben2.jpg

 

You are welcome.

ben2.jpg

 

You are welcome.

 

Thanks HB!!!

  • Author

To answer some questions, I'll try to organize a thread for each team today for their fans to vote on. Please vote only if you participated in the original challenge thread. What you'll be voting on is the avatar you choose to have your losing counterparts sport for the week. Once we've decided that, the losers won't have to do anything, I'll go in and change avatar for them to the one that gets voted on. Avatar suggestions will end at noon today.

This one ain't bad either, and it's fresher.

pdsb28x_500.jpg

How do I make this my avatar? But I want it to keep moving the colors.
Here ya go, avatar ready.

WhoDey1.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.