Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Avatar Challenge

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Folks, I'm at the hospital. Can someone please take the ball with the avatars? Simply start 2 threads with the avatars perhaps by number and add a poll. I'll try to check in some. Thanks!

Folks, I'm at the hospital. Can someone please take the ball with the avatars? Simply start 2 threads with the avatars perhaps by number and add a poll. I'll try to check in some. Thanks!

 

Hope everything is ok...

Folks, I'm at the hospital. Can someone please take the ball with the avatars? Simply start 2 threads with the avatars perhaps by number and add a poll. I'll try to check in some. Thanks!

 

Done. Take care of what you need to do. Don't worry about this place!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.