Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lemoyne 82 Syracuse 79

Featured Replies

I have never in my life heard of Lemoyne.

 

Neither have I.

 

They are are primarily a Division 2 school but there Baseball team and Women's Lacrosse are both in Division 1.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Splitting hairs here but it's Le Moyne, not Lemonye.

 

Exactly :lol::lol::lol:

Splitting hairs here but it's Le Moyne, not Lemonye.

 

Well then. Sure. That team!

Is that anywhere near Des Moines?

Well then. Sure. That team!

See, I knew this was all just a big misunderstanding. :lol:

 

It's just one of those pet peeves of mine.

Wow, didn't Cleveland State beat Syracuse last year at the Dome?

Wow, didn't Cleveland State beat Syracuse last year at the Dome?

 

I believe Mouse McFadden dropped 28.

I love it and I'm sure Coach Boeheim can appreciate a little parody.

So no matter how good Syracuse gets this year they wont even be the best team in the city. Sucks for them.

Funny. The loss moves them to a devestating 0-0 on the season...

 

One of the funniest lines I've seen on here in a while. Thanks for that, I don't know why it struck me as being so funny.:laugh::thumb:

They were loaded with talent last season but lost their 3 star players in Flynn, Harris & Devendorf for this season. They still have a little talent with Jackson, Rautins & Onuaku but that's not much to brag about.

They were loaded with talent last season but lost their 3 star players in Flynn, Harris & Devendorf for this season. They still have a little talent with Jackson, Rautins & Onuaku but that's not much to brag about.

Keep an eye on Wes Johnson. Very likely the best transfer in the country...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.