Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lemoyne 82 Syracuse 79

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like a long year for the Orange. I think NKU beats XU on Saturday night, just for the record.

Not much of a surprise considering what they lost, and trying to work in a lot of new faces and old faces in new roles before the season gets started...

  • Author
Not much of a surprise considering what they lost, and trying to work in a lot of new faces and old faces in new roles before the season gets started...

 

Adam Zagoria says it's the worst loss in the history of Syracuse basketball, for the record.

Adam Zagoria says it's the worst loss in the history of Syracuse basketball, for the record.

Funny. The loss moves them to a devestating 0-0 on the season...

Funny. The loss moves them to a devestating 0-0 on the season...

 

This is true but I have a feeling this loss will have a psychological impact on the young orangemen.

  • Author
Funny. The loss moves them to a devestating 0-0 on the season...

 

I know, I know. I'm just passing along what he said. Here is the exact quote:

 

"Syracuse just lost....to Lemoyne, 82-79. One of the biggest upsets in SU history, preseason or no. 34 for Wesley Johnson. Dude is good."

 

He added this:

 

"I've never had a bigger win at all." Laurence Ekperigin of Lemoyne after the win over Syracuse

This is true but I have a feeling this loss will have a psychological impact on the young orangemen.

Except their core isn't young. Onuaka, Rautins and Jackson have all played big minutes in the past and Wes Johnson was an impact player at Iowa State...

The Cuse always loses games to terrible teams. Maybe not this bad, but they have a clunker or two every season. They will have a decent team by the end of the year, IMO.

Looks like a long year for the Orange. I think NKU beats XU on Saturday night, just for the record.

 

I'll be there but I highly doubt it.

Not much of a surprise considering what they lost, and trying to work in a lot of new faces and old faces in new roles before the season gets started...

 

I think SU has lost similar games early in past seasons.

I'll be there but I highly doubt it.

 

I'll be there as well! (Most likely)

 

How much are the tix over there?

I'll be there but I highly doubt it.

 

NKU is going to be good and they probably want the game a lot more, but I'd have to agree w/ you. I just don't see it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.