Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which 4 seed will pull an upset?

Featured Replies

Looking at the brackets, I think these four could be:

 

Central Hardin #4 at Henderson Co #1

Perry County Central #4 at Pulaski Co #1

McCreary Central #4 at Lawrence Co #1

Bishop Brossart #4 at Frankfort #1

 

I think McCreary Central has the best chance of the four. Your thoughts?

Looking at the brackets, I think these four could be:

 

Central Hardin #4 at Henderson Co #1

Perry County Central #4 at Pulaski Co #1

McCreary Central #4 at Lawrence Co #1

Bishop Brossart #4 at Frankfort #1

 

I think McCreary Central has the best chance of the four. Your thoughts?

 

I don't know about the others, but I saw Frankfort and Bishop Brossart respectively, and Brossart doesn't have a chance...

McCreary Central has the best chance of these 4. Any time you have Watts 1000+ rushing and 600 passing and Roark 1300+ rusahing you have a chance.

Of those four, PCC has the best shot. PCC seems to be peaking late in the season... wouldn't surprise me a bit if they win.

Looking at the brackets, I think these four could be:

 

Central Hardin #4 at Henderson Co #1

Perry County Central #4 at Pulaski Co #1

McCreary Central #4 at Lawrence Co #1

Bishop Brossart #4 at Frankfort #1

 

I think McCreary Central has the best chance of the four. Your thoughts?

Brossart doesn't have a shot, but the other three do ...

I hope Perry Cent wins.

Of those four, PCC has the best shot. PCC seems to be peaking late in the season... wouldn't surprise me a bit if they win.
Chance of winning (yes) peaking (no). They were out scored 78-32 in their two games prior to Leslie County and lost both.:confused:

Do the people on here picking Brossart know something nobody else does about the game?

  • Author
Do the people on here picking Brossart know something nobody else does about the game?

 

I don't think Brossart has much of a chance, but considering Frankfort's QB situation it could be interesting.

Heard something about that, Too bad they have lost some good athletes this year to the injury bug.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.