Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fire Jerry Tipton Petition

Jerry Tipton??? 66 members have voted

  1. 1. Jerry Tipton???

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I thought it would be interesting to see how many BGPer's would sign.

 

If you agree he should be suspended or fired reply here and let's see how fast this post adds up. And to the herald leader, I hope they take their head out of there you know what and realize that this ignorant " journalism" is all based on an obvious agenda. When things are wrong or make news that may be negative, fine, write the story. But if you can only get attention by trying to hit nerves of passionate fans by lying, misqouting, or whatever else, then you have run out of talent. We should have no problem getting 100 replies here.

 

HERALD LEADER, I THINK ITS TIME TO TAKE THE TRASH OUT!

Edited by spindoc

  • Replies 66
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I am not for firing him. I can see suspending him.

 

Fair enough. Can I put you down for a lifetime suspension?:D

Fair enough. Can I put you down for a lifetime suspension?:D

 

:lol:

 

This is interesting because on one hand it looks bad because of Tipton being inaccurate and quite possibly making something up for a story. On the other hand him and the Lexington Herald are getting a ton of publicity from it albeit not that positive. They may even have a hike in paper sales to see what Tipton is going to write.

This is getting ridiculous.

  • Author
This is getting ridiculous.

 

I agree, that's why he needs to be fired!

I must admit that I don't follow many of the threads that bash writers especially when it comes from fellow UK fans.

 

SO, what has he done to call for his lack of future employment?

Both sides of it is getting ridiculous. I realize Tipton may be stirring the proverbial pot and we should hold media people accountable, but sometimes UK fans just need to let it go. His actions will speak for themselves as will the consequences of his actions.

:lol:

 

Let's see...fire Jerry Tipton, fire Pat Forde....who else is on the list?

Call it what you want, bad journalism, ignorant journalism, unprofessional, the fact remains that Tipton is probably creating a bigger stir, and more controversy than all of the other writers at the Herald Leader combined. Isn't what the HL wants to have more and more readers, and publicity? Tipton is getting the job done in that regard. Why would they fire him?

:lol:

 

Let's see...fire Jerry Tipton, fire Pat Forde....who else is on the list?

 

 

The first coach that comes into Rupp Arena and beats Calipari and the Wildcats. :lol:

The first coach that comes into Rupp Arena and beats Calipari and the Wildcats. :lol:

 

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.