Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gtown vs. U of L

Featured Replies

What are the opinions of the masses? Will the Tigers be able to hang with them again this year?

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As usual, it will be a close game IMO. For some reason, 2 of the 3 have been. I don't know if Pitino plans it that way or what. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if Gtown don't beat them one of these years as close as these games are.

It will be a close game just like it was last year, with the same result.

Lots of new faces/starters at G'town this season. I will be pleasantly surprised if the game is as close as last year's contest.

NAIA has a whole different set of rules. Georgetown should be in mid-season form when they play UL because they get to practice year round in the NAIA. NCAA teams have to wait until Oct. 16 to start.

Georgetown may win this game.

Kyle Saxton, of Georgtown, played @ Trinity. Sure makes it hard to root against the other team. :lol:

Georgetown may win this game.

 

Now I know you've made some outlandish statements on here, but surely you didn't really believe that...

Heard on the radio that Gtown had a 4 point lead at halftime.

 

:thumb:

Tigers were up at one point 31-22 when Louisville had a lineup of all frosh and sophs on the floor.

Tigers were up at one point 31-22 when Louisville had a lineup of all frosh and sophs on the floor.

 

Four frosh and one soph I believe... You could definitely see the youth in that group.

I know the kid from Washington was playing pretty well for the Cards at the time. I was in the car (the wife needed peanut butter) and I only caught a few minutes of the game on the radio.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.