October 30, 200916 yr I agree, I think the scoring is production will be real inconsistent there. Kuric/Delk at the 3 and Swop/Buckles at the 4. Not a lot of experience there at all. I think Kuric and Delk will see equal minutes. I really hope Buckles takes the lead at the 4, because Swop just isn't good.
October 30, 200916 yr Both programs will be very good as the season moves along. UL fans will see that Samuels can be a real beast and the some of the guys like Siva, Swoopshire and Kuric will be great additions who bring energy and passion. Sosa and Smith must become more consistent in their play. Georgetown has a very strong core group of 8 or 9 players who look like they will play more "team basketball" than their last couple of teams. They should be a threat in the NAIA national tourney in Kansas City this year.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.