Who will win?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh...you beat me to it.

Rhino, do you know something about Beechwood's defense that we don't? Not to mention New Cath's defense...they've only allowed one team (Ryle) to score over 29 points on them. Even Simon Kenton, with Miles Simpson and all, only put 29 points up against New Cath.

Will the real Miles Simpson please stand up. He is back to full strength now and I doubt NCC contains him at 100%.

The way these teams matchup, I am having a hard time seeing either team scoring 30. I think it is more likely the winner will get to 20 and the loser will have less. If I had to pick which team might get 30 points, I would go with Beechwood because of more big play potential.

Don't have a dog in the fight but I would have to agree with this statement. I think this will be a great game. Both teams down a little this year but equally down. To close to call.:idunno:

Ahh...you beat me to it.

Rhino, do you know something about Beechwood's defense that we don't? Not to mention New Cath's defense...they've only allowed one team (Ryle) to score over 29 points on them. Even Simon Kenton, with Miles Simpson and all, only put 29 points up against New Cath.

Was at this game...he barely played.

Ahh...you beat me to it.

Miles had 7 carries for 31 yards vs NCC. He played very little due to an ankle injury.

Earlier in the year, Beechwood was having a tough time tackling consistently. I'm assuming that that has been rectified? NewCath's line is starting to gel, which a good think when you have that kind of size, and limited ability to pass. If Beechwood holds NewCath to under 200 yards rushing, Beechwood wins. However, NewCath's line is very large and getting better every game. NewCath 24-21.