Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Potential Starting Five This Year for UK.

Featured Replies

I know it's way early, but with all this talent it's gonna be a competitive race to see who starts at least for some spots on the floor. This team's talent level is higher than it has been for a while. It doesnt look like we will have a true SG position, so we can run three gaurds (which is likely with the DDM), or three forwards. At times we will have no one under 6'4'' on the floor which creates alot of mismatch problems.

 

I see it like this:

 

PG- Wall

G- Liggins

SF-Miller

PF- Patterson

C- Cousins

 

There are so many variations, lets hear some thoughts/opinions.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know it's way early, but with all this talent it's gonna be a competitive race to see who starts at least for some spots on the floor. This team's talent level is higher than it has been for a while. It doesnt look like we will have a true SG position, so we can run three gaurds (which is likely with the DDM), or three forwards. At times we will have no one under 6'4'' on the floor which creates alot of mismatch problems.

 

I see it like this:

 

PG- Wall

G- Liggins

SF-Miller

PF- Patterson

C- Cousins

 

There are so many variations, lets hear some thoughts/opinions.

 

PG Wall

SG Miller

SF Harris/Dodson

PF Patterson

C Cousins

G Wall

G Bledsoe

F Miller

F Patterson

C Cousins

Wall

Bledsoe

Miller

Cousins

Patterson

Wall

Bledsoe

Miller

Cousins

Patterson

 

Yup! Then he will sub according to situations. Harris and Liggins will see alot of action when a stopper is needed. Orton and Stevenson will be in the big man rotation. Harrellson will get some action when the lane needs opened up becaue of his ability to shoot. Dodson, Hood, and Krebs could all see action, in that order when a shooter needs to be on the floor. I honestly believe that every player on the team can contribute.

Yup! Then he will sub according to situations. Harris and Liggins will see alot of action when a stopper is needed. Orton and Stevenson will be in the big man rotation. Harrellson will get some action when the lane needs opened up becaue of his ability to shoot. Dodson, Hood, and Krebs could all see action, in that order when a shooter needs to be on the floor. I honestly believe that every player on the team can contribute.

 

:thumb:

Wall

Bledsoe

Miller

Cousins

Patterson

 

That is what I think with Orton first big man off the bench and Dodson comes in when we need a shooter.

Wall

Bledsoe

Dodson

Cousins

Patterson

 

Calipari is recently on record for saying that Dodson is UKs best perimeter shooter and they need one in the DDMO. He said based off that you know that he is going to play. Based off that statement I'm almost a 100% sure that he starts.

That is what I think with Orton first big man off the bench and Dodson comes in when we need a shooter.

 

Dodson didn't look like a great shooter the other night. :scared:

Wall

Bledsoe

Dodson

Cousins

Patterson

 

Calipari is recently on record for saying that Dodson is UKs best perimeter shooter and they need one in the DDMO. He said based off that you know that he is going to play. Based off that statement I'm almost a 100% sure that he starts.

 

Cal is a big D Miller fan, I look for him to start.

Wall

Bledsoe

Dodson

Cousins

Patterson

 

Calipari is recently on record for saying that Dodson is UKs best perimeter shooter and they need one in the DDMO. He said based off that you know that he is going to play. Based off that statement I'm almost a 100% sure that he starts.

Dodson has struggled to adjust since arriving on campus, so I highly doubt he starts just on his jumper alone. I look for his season to look a lot like Roburt Sallie last year at Memphis St...

Cal is a big D Miller fan, I look for him to start.

 

That is very true, I'm just going by a clip where Calipari discussed that recently. I think right now Dodson and Miller can easily be interchanged at the 3 position for the moment. I can see either starting.

That is very true, I'm just going by a clip where Calipari discussed that recently. I think right now Dodson and Miller can easily be interchanged at the 3 position for the moment. I can see either starting.

 

Truth.

Wall

Dodson

Miller

Cousins

Patterson

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.