Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saints 48 Giants 27

Featured Replies

Giants get owned by Brees and company. He threw for 369 yards and 4 TD's today.

The Giants defense came into the game ranked #1 in the NFL. They were absolutely shredded by the Saints. I wonder what the record for most points and yards allowed by a #1 ranked defense is? It was shocking how easy the Saints made it looked.

 

That's not even a knock on the Giants, the Saints were just hitting on all cylinders today and would have destroyed anyone's defense.

Good fantasy day for Brees.

Good fantasy day for Brees.

 

Not as good as Brady. He threw 5 touchdown passes in the 2nd quarter.

Any Giants fans have any comments on this one? Are the Saints really that good? I was travelling all day and I'm not sure what happened.

Any Giants fans have any comments on this one? Are the Saints really that good? I was travelling all day and I'm not sure what happened.

 

This was a mismatch. No other way to look at it. The Giants want to be in the cold outdoors in January. This didn't help that cause.

The Giants are a very good team but they had no chance. Brees and CO. walked on the field and said "showtime..."

My preason pick of the Saints winning the NFC is not looking too bad right now. :popcorn:

Any Giants fans have any comments on this one? Are the Saints really that good? I was travelling all day and I'm not sure what happened.

 

I'm sure HB will be have something...

I like New Orleans vs. New England in the Super Bowl :thumb:

I like New Orleans vs. New England in the Super Bowl :thumb:

 

Could you imagine the ratings for that?

I like New Orleans vs. New England in the Super Bowl :thumb:

 

I have the Steelers knocking off the Saints in the super bowl. :D

Saints showed that they are for real. I would love for Brees to get him a Super Bowl ring, I hope they have a decent shot playoff time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.