Hunter James 1 for 7

Rowan Co.

Cross 10 for 30 yards with 31 coming on one carry

Chinn 11 - 50 and a TD

Wing - 8 - 30

Totals 29 - 110

Passing

Wing was 9-103 and a TD

Penalties yardage was out of control and cost a score. We also took a knee on the 1 yd line even though Rowan Co deicded to enter to our music and jump around on the 50 yd line with a guy having a chain around his kneck trying to provoke our kids.

Prayers go out to the Rowan Co player that was taken to the hospital. If anybody knows how he is please share.

If you are a Lawrence Co fan I really hope you bring everybody you know out next week to honor this group of Seniors on SR night. This group won 1 game as Sophs/Jr's while in transition. They believed in what was being done and knew it was going to be a long tough road. I think it speaks volumes to their character for sticking together through the tough times and it's a joy to see them so happy and being rewarded! They have already gone through the biggest turnaround in state history but are still hungry. On top of all that they are yes sir/no sir kids. If people only knew what they've been through! We just got a Superintendant this week and an athletic director about 2 weeks ago. We are a 3A team numbers wise but don't have people to turn in the right numbers. Instead of making excuses the kids rolled up their sleeves and worked their tails off!

Rowan Co is a really good football team. I wouldn't sleep on them in the playoffs!

Unofficial stats:

Lawrence Co

Shane Pack 21 carries for 166 3 TDS

Hunter James 15 carries for 97

Caleb Bentley 7 carries for 61

Larry West 1 carry for 14

Jacob Marcum 11 carries for 55 yards

56 - 390

Pass

Hayden Kiser was 5 of 9 for 82 yards

Larry West 2 catches for 42 yards and a TD

Lucas Frasher 2 33 Yards

Hunter James 1 for 7

Rowan Co.

Cross 10 for 30 yards with 31 coming on one carry

Chinn 11 - 50 and a TD

Wing - 8 - 30

Totals 29 - 110

Passing

Wing was 9-103 and a TD

Penalties yardage was out of control and cost a score. We also took a knee on the 1 yd line even though Rowan Co deicded to enter to our music and jump around on the 50 yd line with a guy having a chain around his kneck trying to provoke our kids.

Prayers go out to the Rowan Co player that was taken to the hospital. If anybody knows how he is please share.

If you are a Lawrence Co fan I really hope you bring everybody you know out next week to honor this group of Seniors on SR night. This group won 1 game as Sophs/Jr's while in transition. They believed in what was being done and knew it was going to be a long tough road. I think it speaks volumes to their character for sticking together through the tough times and it's a joy to see them so happy and being rewarded! They have already gone through the biggest turnaround in state history but are still hungry. On top of all that they are yes sir/no sir kids. If people only knew what they've been through! We just got a Superintendant this week and an athletic director about 2 weeks ago. We are a 3A team numbers wise but don't have people to turn in the right numbers. Instead of making excuses the kids rolled up their sleeves and worked their tails off!

Rowan Co is a really good football team. I wouldn't sleep on them in the playoffs!

Way to go Stick- you guys are rolling and doing a great job.

Lawrence County is back and the real deal this year. They won't lose until the Bell County and I look for them to give them a fight as well.

Starting to look like Lawrence County would host McCreary Central in the first round and either Knox Central or Boyd County in the second round. They would be huge favorites in both games. The problem with the Bell County game for Lawrence is that it would be played on Log Mountain.

Starting to look like Lawrence County would host McCreary Central in the first round and either Knox Central or Boyd County in the second round. They would be huge favorites in both games. The problem with the Bell County game for Lawrence is that it would be played on Log Mountain.

I agree they are huge favorites over Mccreary but I disagree that they would be favored against Knox!JMO!