Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Gilchrist

Featured Replies

He's coming tonight, that's what I read in the Kentucky Kernel. What's the probability he makes a choice soon?

That would be great if he chose UK as soon as he got back home.

  • Author

No kidding, I know some of the more highly touted recruits take longer to decide.

Highly unlikely he gives a verbal any time soon...

One way or another, he'll be a Wildcat.

He's coming tonight, that's what I read in the Kentucky Kernel. What's the probability he makes a choice soon?

 

Do you have a link for that article?

He is athletic and 6'6'' but I can't find any highlight to impress me that much. Looks more like a real good role player than a stud. I havent seen him shoot or create his own shot but man every highlight I watch he throws someones shot off the wall(not Jon either). Maybe a defensive stopper.

He is athletic and 6'6'' but I can't find any highlight to impress me that much. Looks more like a real good role player than a stud. I havent seen him shoot or create his own shot but man every highlight I watch he throws someones shot off the wall(not Jon either). Maybe a defensive stopper.

 

He is widely considered one of, if not the best player in all of high school basketball.

He is widely considered the best player in all of high school basketball.

 

Fixed it for you... :thumb:

He is widely considered one of, if not the best player in all of high school basketball.

 

I know and hope he lives up to the hype) at UK), but I have watched 30 plus minutes of highlights on youtube and havent found any that impress me. I don't know if watching Wall and Knight has set the bar to high but he isn't that impressive to me to be a #1. If you have some that will do the job , please send the link because I want to observe.

I know and hope he lives up to the hype) at UK), but I have watched 30 plus minutes of highlights on youtube and havent found any that impress me. I don't know if watching Wall and Knight has set the bar to high but he isn't that impressive to me to be a #1. If you have some that will do the job , please send the link because I want to observe.

 

I think the reason his highlights don't impress is just that he's not too flashy with his scoring. He does a great job on the interior as well as the wing. He reminds people of a Kevin Durant type of player but I'm not so sure the shot's quite there yet. He has time.

  • Author

Like BM said he's not too flashy and he gets the job done. He's 6'6'' and id probably going to grow a little more. He's so fluid with his scoring and makes it look easy.

 

Wireman, I read it at school, but I can try to look for it on the internet.

Like BM said he's not too flashy and he gets the job done. He's 6'6'' and id probably going to grow a little more. He's so fluid with his scoring and makes it look easy.

 

Wireman, I read it at school, but I can try to look for it on the internet.

 

I've heard 6'8 now. Can anyone confirm this?

Gilchrist's decision will be a while from now. Most schools have backed off of him and have been backed off for a while. Around the coaching ranks most feel its useless to even get after him, however, numeours time Gilchrist's mother has said he is wanting all of the schools to recruit him hard and that he really has no set destination.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.