Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Gilchrist

Featured Replies

Have heard he was "blown away" by the visit to UK.

 

I hope so :ylsuper:

Knight will almosr assuredly wait until the Spring, so don't hold your breath there.

 

Harris is planning to decide on Signing Day November 18th, so still a few weeks to go there.

 

Payne is rumored to be making a decision on Friday, but that hasn't been confirmed anywhere yet. UK and WVU are considered the front runners with Michigan State still having a shot...

Knight will almosr assuredly wait until the Spring, so don't hold your breath there.

 

Harris is planning to decide on Signing Day November 18th, so still a few weeks to go there.

 

Payne is rumored to be making a decision on Friday, but that hasn't been confirmed anywhere yet. UK and WVU are considered the front runners with Michigan State still having a shot...

 

I see Payne at WVU if he commits by Friday.

I see Payne at WVU if he commits by Friday.

That would seem logical, but trying to apply logic to Planet Payne is usually a lost cause...

Gametime,

 

Do you think Gilchrist will wait until the end like John Wall did or do you think he will commit early? I hope we get him badly!!!

Gametime,

 

Do you think Gilchrist will wait until the end like John Wall did or do you think he will committ early? I hope we get him badly!!!

 

Even is Gilchrist commits early, wouldn't that still be next fall? He's just a junior this year, correct?

He can verbally commit anytime he wants to commit. He can't sign until this time next year.

He can verbally commit anytime he wants to commit. He can't sign until this time next year.

 

I understand. I just think it would be surprising to hear a verbal commitment this early in the process, even if he is a lock for UK.

Gametime,

 

Do you think Gilchrist will wait until the end like John Wall did or do you think he will committ early? I hope we get him badly!!!

 

Way too early to tell. I don't think he makes a choice any time in the next 6 plus months if that helps any...

Gilchrist and Teague would be disgusting.

 

I'd say Gilchrist is more likely at this point than Teague. I can't see any other school for Teague other than UofL at this point but things change all the time in this business...

  • Author

Yeah, U of L could have a great team if they get Teague and Harris sticks around for another year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.