October 13, 200916 yr Fun fourth quarter. Rex was perplexed on that last drive. How about Chad Henne? Impressive. I can still remember taking him in the Brohm/Henne debates a few years ago.
October 13, 200916 yr ScarHeel still want to criticize Henne :idunno: Where did Henne go to college? And who is you're favorite college football team?? Okay...just wondering. He handed the ball off and made short tosses. He did those 2 things good tonight. Granted it's probably the 2 easiest things for a QB to do but still. Congrats to you're Wolverine.
October 13, 200916 yr Where did Henne go to college? And who is you're favorite college football team?? Okay...just wondering. He handed the ball off and made short tosses. He did those 2 things good tonight. Granted it's probably the 2 easiest things for a QB to do but still. Congrats to you're Wolverine. Come on...Henne played great tonight...Doesnt matter what college he went to.
October 13, 200916 yr Where did Henne go to college? And who is you're favorite college football team?? Okay...just wondering. He handed the ball off and made short tosses. He did those 2 things good tonight. Granted it's probably the 2 easiest things for a QB to do but still. Congrats to you're Wolverine. Did you miss the bomb to Ginn?
October 13, 200916 yr Henne has been on the sidelines, learning from Pennington on how to read defenses and how to be a leader. He adds this knowledge to his cannon arm and this makes him a very tough QB for the future with the Phins. HUGE win for Miami!
October 13, 200916 yr It's amazing to me that sometimes MNF looks like it doesn't have a great game scheduled but more times than not they are entertaining as heck. This was a great game! The Fins can pound the ball with the Wildcat...Henne was what I thought he would be and some. You also now have Pat White trickling in and out. That is A LOT on a DCoordinator. If they can take Rex to the woodshed like that then they can do it to anybody! I think the Jets now have a very difficult team to beat too with the deep threat of Edwards. I remember the Henne arguments. I think they did a great job of getting the best teacher in the game at QB with Pennington. I also remember arguing that I thought Flacco would be a stud and I got shot down because he was from Delaware and couldn't cut it at Pitt. It goes to show how tough it is to draft a QB early!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.