Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dolphins 27 Jets 24

Featured Replies

Great 4th quarter last night. On Edwards long catch down the sidelines, did the refs forget they were doing an NFL game and not a college game? Yes, his knee was down at the one, BUT contact wasn't made until the ball crossed the goal-line IMO. It seemed to me they were going with where his knee hit only.

Where did Henne go to college? And who is you're favorite college football team?? Okay...just wondering. He handed the ball off and made short tosses. He did those 2 things good tonight. Granted it's probably the 2 easiest things for a QB to do but still. Congrats to you're Wolverine.

 

:lol: I am not a Michigan fan at all.

 

UK all the way.

It's amazing to me that sometimes MNF looks like it doesn't have a great game scheduled but more times than not they are entertaining as heck. This was a great game! The Fins can pound the ball with the Wildcat...Henne was what I thought he would be and some. You also now have Pat White trickling in and out. That is A LOT on a DCoordinator. If they can take Rex to the woodshed like that then they can do it to anybody! I think the Jets now have a very difficult team to beat too with the deep threat of Edwards.

I remember the Henne arguments. I think they did a great job of getting the best teacher in the game at QB with Pennington. I also remember arguing that I thought Flacco would be a stud and I got shot down because he was from Delaware and couldn't cut it at Pitt.

It goes to show how tough it is to draft a QB early!

 

I agree with that! I've said ever since he was getting bashed for arm strength in New York that he'd be a good coach one day. He's got that great football mind.

I was down 3.3 points in fantasy and had Dustin Keller. Didn't record a catch.

 

I was down like 25in my money league and had Ronnie Brown and Ted Ginn (had to start him due to byes). I was sweating it until the end, but Brown sealed the deal for me on that final drive and TD.

Great 4th quarter last night. On Edwards long catch down the sidelines, did the refs forget they were doing an NFL game and not a college game? Yes, his knee was down at the one, BUT contact wasn't made until the ball crossed the goal-line IMO. It seemed to me they were going with where his knee hit only.

 

I know, they should have gave it to him just to have made a great TD reception. I definitely didn't think there was enough evidence to overturn the call.

Fins ran the ball very good, then Henne picked up the slack in the passing game. Glad to see Ricky doing good. Once upon a time he was hands down the best in football. I remember there was always a mad scramble to take him first in all the fantasy drafts. Funny how things can change.

Awesome game. Both teams played great. You gotta love this rivalry, especially with Henne and Sanchez leading the teams.

Miami is great to watch. I find most NFL games extremely boring, but I love to watch the Dolphins because they actually bring something different into the games.

 

I'm not ready to anoint Henne, but he played a great game. He has a rifle for an arm. Sanchez was also impressive, if he continues to grow and mature as a QB, I think he could be one of the best in the league.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.