Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

C.J. Leslie to commit after Madness?

Featured Replies

I talked to another one the "recruiting gurus" last night and he said he feels pretty solid that Leslie will be a Wildcat, but he admitted that stranger things have happened - especially in recruiting.

UK does seem to be in the lead, but many of the same sources had similar "info" about Lamb a few months back...

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got a question.. How do you have a HS team with John Wall and CJ Leslie and not win the state championship?

 

I wondered the same thing. They didn't even have a very good record did they?

I got a question.. How do you have a HS team with John Wall and CJ Leslie and not win the state championship?
A lot of those big name schools don't play for state championships...
UK does seem to be in the lead, but many of the same sources had similar "info" about Lamb a few months back...

 

You know as well as I do that nothing is set in stone in the recruiting world :thumb:

 

Things can and often do change at the last minute.

I talked to another one the "recruiting gurus" last night and he said he feels pretty solid that Leslie will be a Wildcat, but he admitted that stranger things have happened - especially in recruiting.

 

Keep up the good work. Your sources seem credible.:notworthy:

Keep up the good work. Your sources seem credible.:notworthy:

 

I work hard networking every day. I am amazed at some of the people I've met and talk with daily now. As passionate as I am about basketball, this is really a dream come true and that's as honest as I can be :thumb:

Keep up the good work. Your sources seem credible.:notworthy:

 

:thumb:

Leslie is one of the most explosive guys in this years class. He can also handle the rock a little bit, which makes him a very good fit in the DDM. Him playing at the four would cause many matchup problems given his athleticism.

 

Tobias Harris is a better player in that his offensive game is on a whole another level from Leslie. But, if Cal cannot land Harris I would be very satisfied with CJ. Harris has a nice offensive game in that he can stroke the mid range, and do all the things a quality four man is supposed to do. Cal and Kentucky has made up a lot of ground on him, but still seem to be behind Cuse' and maybe Louisville for his services. If the Cats can get them both then IMO you have to take both even though they play the same position. I would think if this situation played out you could still possibly get them on the floor together with Harris at the four, Leslie at the three.

  • Author
Leslie is one of the most explosive guys in this years class. He can also handle the rock a little bit, which makes him a very good fit in the DDM. Him playing at the four would cause many matchup problems given his athleticism.

 

Tobias Harris is a better player in that his offensive game is on a whole another level from Leslie. But, if Cal cannot land Harris I would be very satisfied with CJ. Harris has a nice offensive game in that he can stroke the mid range, and do all the things a quality four man is supposed to do. Cal and Kentucky has made up a lot of ground on him, but still seem to be behind Cuse' and maybe Louisville for his services. If the Cats can get them both then IMO you have to take both even though they play the same position. I would think if this situation played out you could still possibly get them on the floor together with Harris at the four, Leslie at the three.

 

 

 

I don't see them both coming but Cal has pulled it off before with Wall and Bledsoe. I think that situation was a bit special because Wall was so much better than everyone that it didn't matter who had committed yet, he was going to start ahead of them. It's a bit different with these too. Harris is also thought be a big WVU lean too and I wouldn't be surprised a bit to see him end up in Morgantown. It may be a "first to commit" situation with Harris and Leslie. I think we have a much stronger shot at getting Leslie from everything I've heard and he'd be a great addition in the DDM. I think UK is the best fit for both of them, IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.