Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

C.J. Leslie to commit after Madness?

Featured Replies

Dave Kersey says he's hearing that C.J. Leslie will commit to the Cats after Midnight Madness.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things are looking pretty favorable for this to happen.

If anyone follows me on Twitter, this is who I was talking about this morning but didn't want to report it without confirmation. I guess since the Cats out of the bag (no pun intended), I'll add that I was told to expect a Leslie commitment in the next 2 weeks.

So is it against NCAA rules if CJ Leslie wanted to announce his decision during Midnight Madness?

So is it against NCAA rules if CJ Leslie wanted to announce his decision during Midnight Madness?

 

Talk about electric!:scared::clap::popcorn::clap:

So is it against NCAA rules if CJ Leslie wanted to announce his decision during Midnight Madness?

 

I don't know, but I'd probably explode if he stood up and ripped his shirt off to expose a big UK jersey :lol:

So is it against NCAA rules if CJ Leslie wanted to announce his decision during Midnight Madness?

 

No.

  • Author
If anyone follows me on Twitter, this is who I was talking about this morning but didn't want to report it without confirmation. I guess since the Cats out of the bag (no pun intended), I'll add that I was told to expect a Leslie commitment in the next 2 weeks.

 

Where is he ranked? I can't remember at the moment.

Where is he ranked? I can't remember at the moment.

 

He is a 5-star, ranked #14 on the 2010 Rivals150 List...

 

Another big-time recruit.

Wasn't he a teammate of John Wall?

 

:thumb:

Wasn't he a teammate of John Wall?

 

 

Yep. Wall's been doing a lot of work on Leslie concerning UK. Looking like that will make two North Carolina studs leaving the state to play for Cal. Huge recruiting power to get top 15 guys out of state and away from UNC, Duke, or Wake Forest. Leslie had chosen the hometown school to play ball at NC State, but later backed out of that decision when a lot more teams started to show interest.

:thumb:

 

Maybe... just maybe... this could help persuade John Wall to stay another year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.