October 2, 200917 yr Why would he fly to Garrard County? He had "several" recruits on campus tonight and he needed to get back to them ASAP :thumb: And there is a heli-pad right beside the high school. It's easier to get into the school by helicopter than it is driving when there is a big crowd. It would have taken him 30 minutes to drive out of the parking lot!
October 2, 200917 yr Wow, fly from Lex to Lancaster? It would take longer to get the helicopter started and boarded then to drive.
October 2, 200917 yr HE's also the guy that has two jets and two helicopters. When he walked by, I looked at AA and said, "the only thing I know for sure is that that man has more money than us..." :lol: He also has a huge houseboat that he docks at Grove Marina outside of Corbin which Coach Cal will be on Sat. afternoon while doing a fundraiser for cancer. The trip, which I believe cost $45 will travel between Grove Marina and Holly Bay Marina on Laurel Lake. A couple of WKYT news anchors are also participating in this.
October 2, 200917 yr Author I feel asleep last night, but here are some pictures for your enjoyment: Coach Cal Arrives in Lancaster Calipari Mingles w/ the Big Blue Nation The UK coach electrifies the crowd
October 2, 200917 yr Author Wireman, you ROCK. Keep it coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heading to the pre-Madness madness tonight...I should have some nice stories from there :thumb:
October 2, 200917 yr :thumb: He's also the guy who has the houseboat on Laurel Lake that 4CHS mentioned that is so big that they had to bring it in 3 sections and put it together on the lake. It is GIANORMOUS!! You could put some of those HUGE houseboats inside it.
October 2, 200917 yr Anyone know who this "superfan" is? Since you asked this question I've been doing some very extensive research... Check this video out. Is this him at the 23 second mark ?
October 2, 200917 yr Author :thumb::banana::notworthy::lol: :lol::lol::lol: I think that's the mechanic for R.J.'s helicopter!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.