Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari in Garrard County Tonight

Featured Replies

AdoptedAdmiral and I rode over to GCHS and checked things out. I'll have a full article and some great pics soon, but here is a "teaser":

 

- Cal flew to Garrard County in R.J. Corman's helicopter (R.J. was with him)

 

- He is on fire for UK basketball - this is going to be a season to remember

 

- He announced that there are "several" recruits on campus tonight; they changed the schedule around so he could get back to Lexington, ASAP; anyone know who is visiting tonight?

 

- He considered camping out with the UK fans tonight or tomorrow night; who knows?

 

- He talked to everyone, shook every hand, signed every autograph and lit the crowd up

 

I'll have a good article coming soon.

 

Go Cats!

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Here is yours truly hanging out with my new best friend:

100_4543.jpg

  • Author
You don't look to happy Wireman. :lol:

 

 

Second person to say that...

 

The most popular guy in the state of Kentucky had his arm around me; I was just trying to breathe :thumb:

  • Author
Why would he fly to Garrard County?

 

He had "several" recruits on campus tonight and he needed to get back to them ASAP :thumb:

Second person to say that...

 

The most popular guy in the state of Kentucky had his arm around me; I was just trying to breathe :thumb:

 

I hear ya. :thumb: You are a lucky man.

  • Author
I hear ya. :thumb: You are a lucky man.

 

Anyone know who this "superfan" is?

AA.jpg

He had "several" recruits on campus tonight and he needed to get back to them ASAP :thumb:

 

True.

 

But I would assume they flew into RJ's air strip in Nicholasville. So he'd still have to drive to Lexinton from there. Why not just drive the extra 20 minutes?

 

Of couse that assumption could be very wrong.

  • Author
True.

 

But I would assume they flew into RJ's air strip in Nicholasville. So he'd still have to drive to Lexinton from there. Why not just drive the extra 20 minutes?

 

Of couse that assumption could be very wrong.

 

The way they talked, I would guess Corman's helicopter picked him up and dropped him off in Lexington.

The way they talked, I would guess Corman's helicopter picked him up and dropped him off in Lexington.

 

Fair Enough.

Is Corman the guy that has a caboose sitting outside of his company's office on 27?

Is Corman the guy that has a caboose sitting outside of his company's office on 27?

 

:thumb:

  • Author
Is Corman the guy that has a caboose sitting outside of his company's office on 27?

 

HE's also the guy that has two jets and two helicopters. When he walked by, I looked at AA and said, "the only thing I know for sure is that that man has more money than us..." :lol:

  • Author

Could a mod move this to the College Basketball forum? I got a little too excited and selected the wrong title.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.