Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wow! Terrell Owens is on Fire Tonight

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'm starting to love this guy:

 

So Rodney, I'm thinking if u overnite it 2day, I'll get em by 2morr @ noon. Better yet, mark it Priority!! I "really" wanna b a CHAMPION ...

 

Since I kno the media reads my tweets, will sum1 ask rodney how long the cycles take b4 I feel results of the steroids whn he sends em? Lol!

  • Author

Hey Rodney if I really considered using them, could u please lv instructions on how & where 2 stick the needle just like u did 2 assure ...

I thought Harrison took HGH or something like that, not "technically" steroids. He took them for "rehabilitative" purposes, I believe.

 

Was HGH, not steroids if I recall.

:thumb:

As most realize, T.O. is responding to Harrison's claim that T.O. is more concerned with his own personal stats and recognition before the team.

 

To recap the sequence of events -

 

1) Owens had 0 catches. When asked about it at the press conference, you could tell he was irritated with the situation, but he kept his mouth shut by giving a vanilla answer.

 

2) Harrison responds to the press conference and makes his comments about T.O.

 

3) T.O. goes on a twittering campaign talking about Harrison using steroids.

 

#3 in the sequence of events just comes out from left field and Owens way of diverting the issue at hand.

I thought the media beat it into the ground trying to get a spark out of TO. He didn't bite suprisingly. Pretty classless by the media.....imagine that!

I thought Harrison took HGH or something like that, not "technically" steroids. He took them for "rehabilitative" purposes, I believe.

 

This is TOs response to that.

 

My bad Rodney! I hv been corrected by ur supporters, u used HGH nt steroids! So, every1 go ahead & use HGH!! Geez, I guess tht makes it ...

I thought the media beat it into the ground trying to get a spark out of TO. He didn't bite surprisingly. Pretty classless by the media.....imagine that!

They did. And to Owens' credit, he did not take the bait. In fairness though, Owens has a long history of airing out his dirty laundry in front of cameras (and now via twitter). He created the media circus that surrounds him anytime a potential issue may arise.

T.O. is an idiot.

  • Author

The Iron Sheik has decided to get into the fray:

 

@terrellowens you dont respect the legend. I suplex you at Espy award and give you camel clutch. You are like hulk hogan.

 

:lol::lol::lol:

  • Author

terrellowens Just checked w/the trainers & mailroom staff, I hv NO packages frm Rodney Harrison.

terrellowens Just checked w/the trainers & mailroom staff, I hv NO packages frm Rodney Harrison.

Dude needs to let it go. Clear example of his immaturity.

Man, I'm so glad he's not with Dallas anymore!

 

Absolutely.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.