September 27, 200917 yr Interesting move by Browns. Brady Quinn benched at the half. Anderson has come in to throw three INTs. Wow!!
September 27, 200917 yr Author That should get interesting. Leftwich was also benched today. I was wondering. The guy I play in fantasy has Leftwich. -2.7 pts:dancingpa
September 27, 200917 yr That should get interesting. Leftwich was also benched today.Yeah, but Leftwich didn't get benched until the 4th quarter.
September 27, 200917 yr Still looks like no one wants to earn that QB spot in Cleveland. Man are they such a tease. I feel bad for all Browns fans. This team looked like it was on the verge of something a couple years ago, and has totally nose dived. Pro Football in Ohio, gotta love it.
September 27, 200917 yr Shannon Sharpe " Folks, the browns are worse than they appear on your tv." LOL
September 27, 200917 yr The Brown's QB's are playing horrible this year. Who played in the 4th for TB? The first round pick?
September 27, 200917 yr It was either Vinny Testaverde or Steve Deberg What? :lol: That isn't the kid from Kansas State.
September 28, 200917 yr I felt like they would bench Quinn and Anderson would be just as bad or worse. They are really bad! The Ravens might be the best team in football though...
September 28, 200917 yr I felt like they would bench Quinn and Anderson would be just as bad or worse. They are really bad! The Ravens might be the best team in football though... Two of their games were against the Browns and the Chiefs. The other was against a Chargers team that well no one can figure out if they good or just talented. I mean they have been impressive, however two of the three games have come against winless teams.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.