Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pro QB's

Featured Replies

If you're going to go that route, you've gotta finish the list and find homes for Klingler, Akili, etc. :D

 

Jack Thompson!!!

  • Replies 59
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know! I know! Brady has the big numbers and the wins but there has always just been something about him...I dont know. I made my list dependent on who I would want as QB on my team and Brady just wasnt one of my top 10. I couldnt disagree however, with anyone who had him on their list. Its an opinion thing and I just dont like him for a top 10 all time!:thumb:

 

The thing is he also won three Super Bowls with basically no real #1 receivers on his team. The only season he has had a real good wide receiver they lost one game and one game only and that was the Super Bowl. So like him or not, I don't know how you can have a top ten list without him. Shoot I don't know how you can have a top 5 list without him.

Hoopboy, he was around 60 when he asked her. He is a very nice person.

Way to go there putting him up against the likes of the greatest icon in football Carson I just got injured again Palmer. He's not even the smartest football player of his generation, see Tom Brady.

 

Manning has the best football IQ in football. His ability to read the defense on every single play and adjust the offense accordingly is just amazing. No other QB has ever been able to do that on a regular basis. People can say what they want about hating Manning, but most of it is just pure jealously. He is one of the greatest QB's ever, plain and simple.

Ok. Take out Carson and slide in the name Drew Brees. Who throws a better deep ball as well. I'll still take Peyton in the heat of the moment.

 

Also, he IS the smartest football player. Talk to anyone who knows a lick about football. NOONE can make the changes at the line like that man. You're just the typical Peyton hater. Haters will hate.

 

:lol: I'm not a Manning hater, and I'm not saying he's a terrible QB. I just wouldn't put him in the same sentence as a guy like Brady, or some of the other all time greats.

Manning has the best football IQ in football. His ability to read the defense on every single play and adjust the offense accordingly is just amazing. No other QB has ever been able to do that on a regular basis. People can say what they want about hating Manning, but most of it is just pure jealously. He is one of the greatest QB's ever, plain and simple.

 

Tom Brady

Yeah, Namath has to be mentioned in this thread also. What years did he play for Bama???

 

How does anyone w/ that TD/INT ratio get considered as one of the top 10?

Sorry but not even close.

 

I've got 3 SuperBowl rings, and nearly another to your one, that says you're wrong.

I've got 3 SuperBowl rings, and nearly another to your one, that says you're wrong.

 

You have 3 super bowl rings? You're the best athlete on here.

You have 3 super bowl rings? You're the best athlete on here.

 

:thumb: That's what I figured. Actually, Tom Brady does. I guess you're saying he's the best athlete then huh.

Peyton Manning is one of the best ever, but he's not as good as Brady.

 

Brady won Super Bowls with a motley crue of WR's. The critics said the defense carried them, apparently ignoring the numerous times that Brady drove New England down the field for points to win game after game.

 

Then, when Brady was given weapons equal to what Manning has had nearly his entire career, he posted better numbers.

 

Plain and simple, he trumps him on all points...more rings, and better numbers when he's got the weapons.

 

Maybe if Tom Brady would flail his arms wildly and act like a fighting gamecock at the line of scrimmage prior to every snap, he'd have made the list.

Jack Thompson!!!

 

The "Throwin' Samoan".

 

There's a blast from the past! Man, I thought he was going to be the saviour coming to the Bengals out of Washington State. I was wrong.:ohbrother:

Peyton Manning is one of the best ever, but he's not as good as Brady.

 

Brady won Super Bowls with a motley crue of WR's. The critics said the defense carried them, apparently ignoring the numerous times that Brady drove New England down the field for points to win game after game.

 

Then, when Brady was given weapons equal to what Manning has had nearly his entire career, he posted better numbers.

 

Plain and simple, he trumps him on all points...more rings, and better numbers when he's got the weapons.

 

Maybe if Tom Brady would flail his arms wildly and act like a fighting gamecock at the line of scrimmage prior to every snap, he'd have made the list.

Excellent post. Honestly the Manning defenders always seem to be Colts fans. I don't know anyone who picks Manning over Brady who isn't a Colts fan.
Excellent post. Honestly the Manning defenders always seem to be Colts fans. I don't know anyone who picks Manning over Brady who isn't a Colts fan.

 

They are both great QB's and very smart QB's. They both are probably top ten of all time. However only one of them has won three super bowls, and only one of them has time and time again made the plays in the biggest clutch moments, and thats not Manning. That would be Tom Brady. Both are great, however Brady should get the nod over him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.