Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Randall Cobb discussion

Featured Replies

Randall Cobb is becoming my favorite football Cat of all-time (granted I'm only 29 come Tuesday). His determination on the third down play to spin out and make the first down may have been the difference in the game. He seems to me to be the best player on this team, on either side of the ball. Johnson and Lindley are great, but Cobb just seems to scream "special" every time I look watch him play. I hope he remains healthy because I look forward to seeing what he can do the rest of his UK career.

 

What are your thoughts on his future and potential? Am I overhyping him or do you think he can legitimately be a true star?

As far as being mentally prepared to compete and play on the football field, I think Randall Cobb might be one of the best I have ever seen where the Blue and White. He is mature beyond his years, his great leadership skills, and is blessed with God given talent.

 

This is a very rare combination for a young man who has yet to complete his sophomore year in college.

 

You are not overhyping him......he is a true star at the University of Kentucky.

  • Author
As far as being mentally prepared to compete and play on the football field, I think Randall Cobb might be one of the best I have ever seen where the Blue and White. He is mature beyond his years, his great leadership skills, and is blessed with God given talent.

 

This is a very rare combination for a young man who has yet to complete his sophomore year in college.

 

This is what gets me really fired up. The prospects of his future. Is that what USC and UF feel like on a normal basis with their top end talent?

Randall Cobb is becoming my favorite football Cat of all-time (granted I'm only 29 come Tuesday). His determination on the third down play to spin out and make the first down may have been the difference in the game. He seems to me to be the best player on this team, on either side of the ball. Johnson and Lindley are great, but Cobb just seems to scream "special" every time I look watch him play. I hope he remains healthy because I look forward to seeing what he can do the rest of his UK career.

 

What are your thoughts on his future and potential? Am I overhyping him or do you think he can legitimately be a true star?

 

I think Cobb is a good player. But I think the bolded had to do more with the Cardinals poor tackling. 2 cardinal players tan into each other.

I think Cobb is a good player. But I think the bolded had to do more with the Cardinals poor tackling. 2 cardinal players tan into each other.

Right, Randall Cobb didnt have ANYHTING to do with that :rolleyes:

Cobb will go down in UK history as one of our all-time greats. He will also find a career on Sunday.

I asked this in another thread, but where was the wildcat formation today with Cobb.

I asked this in another thread, but where was the wildcat formation today with Cobb.

 

Someone mentioned on the call-in show this morning that it appeared like the Cats "held back" a little on the playcalling. I'm not sure that is the case, but could they be holding back a little for the next 4 games?

Cobb will go down in UK history as one of our all-time greats. He will also find a career on Sunday.

 

If you mean as a ST player, I'll agree.

 

Otherwise, I don't see it.

If you mean as a ST player, I'll agree.

 

Otherwise, I don't see it.

 

You don't see that he is a great receiver?

I think that Cobb is one of the best football players in the SEC, and one of the best offensive talents in the country. He's in that hybrid mold like McCluster at Ole Miss. He's not a great WR, but who knows it may come. He's not one of the best recievers in the country, but he is one of the better playmakers.

Exactly, he doesn't "fit the mold" so to say, but he makes big plays and comes up clutch.

You don't see that he is a great receiver?

 

I don't see that he is an NFL receiver.

I don't see that he is an NFL receiver.

 

Exactly

There are plenty of guys like him in the slot. I think he can be a productive slot receiver in The League.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.