Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brossart/Ludlow Predictions

Who will win? 51 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is a big district game for both. Who wins this fight.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Thats real funny but you don't have kids going through it. enough already!!!!

I'll take Brossart by 2 TD's. 28-14

Brossart has had a good start to their season, and are playing with lots of confidence now. However I think things are going to get A LOT tougher now for them in district play, and they are going to find the wins very hard to come by now. Starting with this week against Ludlow, I think will be the first of many district losses to come this year.

 

Ludlow 27

Brossart 7

Brossart definitely will have Ludlow well scouted.

Brossart definitely will have Ludlow well scouted.

 

That is the truth. Since they did not have their game last night, I heard they were able to basically have their whole coaching staff there to watch the game and scout.

It's going to be a tougher game than either side is going to say. Brossart fans will be all hung up (deservedly so) on their first 3-0 start and Ludlow fan's will dog the pancake schedule. At the end I see these two teams playing a pretty even game with Ludlow pulling away in the 4th and winning by about 2 scores.

Brossart must be an OK team to put up over 50 points on somone. I think they will pull this one off. They have a couple of tough backs that Ludlow will have trouble with.

Brossart 28

Ludlow 14

Looks like Lucky Charms will be at his first ever Brossart football game. I'm hoping the mighty green can pull this one. I'll be taking the old man. Maybe I just got tired of going to Elder games. Go get 'em MUSTANGS!!!

 

'Stangs by 4 in a battle! (with no swine flu).

Going to be a good game. Brossart is better then people are giving them credit for. Dont take them lightly.

I don't think beating Ludlow really proves anything. They are pretty bad.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I don't think beating Ludlow really proves anything. They are pretty bad.

 

So who do they have to beat this year to prove anything? Dayton is winless, Beechwood will slaughter them, Walton is on Brossart's level, and this is a great Bellevue team this year that IMO doesn't beat Beechwood but gives them a game which means they are much better than Brossart. So tell me, if Ludlow is so bad then who do they beat to prove something? Or do they not have a chance to prove something?

 

I don't get the Ludlow being so bad thing. Taylor was a decent team that Ludlow lost to and probably beats Brossart as well. Carroll is 5-0 so no shame losing there. Ludlow playing Bracken so close isn't a big deal. Sometimes teams have off days as Ludlow did there. Some say a sign of a good team is winning without your "A" game. So actually that argument goes against you.

 

I know you'll say Brossart tore up Bracken (38-0), but once again Ludlow had an off night plus Bracken pulled their 1's and played with 2's when they played the Mustangs because the coach was unhappy with the 1st team effort.

 

Sorry about my rant, but the people treating this years Ludlow team like a door mat is aggrivating. They have some really good players and a coaching staff that never quits. Give them some credit!

I don't think beating Ludlow really proves anything. They are pretty bad.

 

Based on? I mean right now are the favorites to win the state title? Or course not. However as #5 said what are people basing things on when they say Ludlow just is bad this year, because I have seen it a few times. I mean they played a game against Taylor, OH that was still very much in doubt to the final minute. Taylor would be a 4A school in KY, and would beat most of the 1A teams in the state of KY. So its not really like that was a bad lost. Then Carroll Co. is 5 and 0 and that game was still in doubt to the final minute as well. That game was a play or two away from having a different outcome. So yeah Ludlow is 2 and 2 but the games they lost were to teams that were not that bad, and were better competition than any team Brossart has played so far. Ludlow could have very easily have won those games to and been 4 and 0. So yeah while Ludlow is not a favorite to win the state title, they are not a just bad team like you said.

 

Also honestly it does not make much sense to say that about Ludlow, because if Ludlow wins then what is that saying about Brossart?:sssh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.