aptr

Who will win?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brossart has had a good start to their season, and are playing with lots of confidence now. However I think things are going to get A LOT tougher now for them in district play, and they are going to find the wins very hard to come by now. Starting with this week against Ludlow, I think will be the first of many district losses to come this year.

Ludlow 27

Brossart 7

It's going to be a tougher game than either side is going to say. Brossart fans will be all hung up (deservedly so) on their first 3-0 start and Ludlow fan's will dog the pancake schedule. At the end I see these two teams playing a pretty even game with Ludlow pulling away in the 4th and winning by about 2 scores.

I don't think beating Ludlow really proves anything. They are pretty bad.

So who do they have to beat this year to prove anything? Dayton is winless, Beechwood will slaughter them, Walton is on Brossart's level, and this is a great Bellevue team this year that IMO doesn't beat Beechwood but gives them a game which means they are much better than Brossart. So tell me, if Ludlow is so bad then who do they beat to prove something? Or do they not have a chance to prove something?

I don't get the Ludlow being so bad thing. Taylor was a decent team that Ludlow lost to and probably beats Brossart as well. Carroll is 5-0 so no shame losing there. Ludlow playing Bracken so close isn't a big deal. Sometimes teams have off days as Ludlow did there. Some say a sign of a good team is winning without your "A" game. So actually that argument goes against you.

I know you'll say Brossart tore up Bracken (38-0), but once again Ludlow had an off night plus Bracken pulled their 1's and played with 2's when they played the Mustangs because the coach was unhappy with the 1st team effort.

Sorry about my rant, but the people treating this years Ludlow team like a door mat is aggrivating. They have some really good players and a coaching staff that never quits. Give them some credit!

I don't think beating Ludlow really proves anything. They are pretty bad.

Based on? I mean right now are the favorites to win the state title? Or course not. However as #5 said what are people basing things on when they say Ludlow just is bad this year, because I have seen it a few times. I mean they played a game against Taylor, OH that was still very much in doubt to the final minute. Taylor would be a 4A school in KY, and would beat most of the 1A teams in the state of KY. So its not really like that was a bad lost. Then Carroll Co. is 5 and 0 and that game was still in doubt to the final minute as well. That game was a play or two away from having a different outcome. So yeah Ludlow is 2 and 2 but the games they lost were to teams that were not that bad, and were better competition than any team Brossart has played so far. Ludlow could have very easily have won those games to and been 4 and 0. So yeah while Ludlow is not a favorite to win the state title, they are not a just bad team like you said.

Also honestly it does not make much sense to say that about Ludlow, because if Ludlow wins then what is that saying about Brossart?:sssh: