Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lynn Camp 21 Harlan 15

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Campers may have recovered their mojo.

Rough season aking shape for the Green Dragons. I think everyone was expecting them to be much improved this year (which they may be), but 1-3 is not a good way to start...

 

Looks like Mitchell's strategy of scheduling tough competition early is paying dividends for him now. Good win for the campers.

Campers may have recovered their mojo.
I thought the Dragons would win this game by two TD's.:confused: Congrats to Lynn Camp.

I'd say there were some happy campers tonight...congrats to LC.

This was a really good high school football game. It had the look and feel of the old Harlan/LC games.

 

LC had a lead for the whole game, but Harlan fought back and threatened with a late TD and on-side kick. Link is an excellent back for Harlan.

 

The Wildcats are starting to click a little on offense, but this was BY FAR their best defensive effort of the year. Meddlin, Ammon and Steele had great games on D. Hats off to LC's defensive front, also. We had 5 starters out due to various ailments/injuries, so there were quite a few kids playing out of position last night. These kids are starting to toughen up.

 

Steele, Persons and Smith all had great nights offensively. LC even had it's passing game going last night.

 

Anyone know how the Dragons' player with the injured leg is doing?

Lynn Camp with another good win. Coach Mitchell does a great job good luck rest of the season.

:irked:Hard to understand how we (Harlan) can run the length of the field, probably 70 yards, and score in 2 minutes before the half and generate absolutely NO offense in the 1st, 3rd and 4th quarters. Our running game was absent with the exception of that one drive. I thought the LC linebackers played well. Of course, when our offense is one dimensional, its not to hard to stop.:irked: Our fumble for a LC score was a crucial play in this game. Congratulations to LC. They were ready for this game and Harlan was flat.:irked: Not sure I understand the personnel we have on the field at any given time. :irked:If you have 13 seniors, eleven should be on the field most of the time. I'm not saying all of the time.:irked: ESPECIALLY WHEN THE GAME IS ON THE LINE (ALLEN CENTRAL & LC):irked::irked::irked:

 

I'm sure glad we have the irked face to use. :irked:

 

At least I finally met Daddy Cat. Cool guy.

Good luck the rest of the season.

Was Harlan's QB hurt because on the radio it said they was playing a freshman QB. I watched the Dragons play Corbin and the Carr kid seemed to be a nice player.

Nice win keep improving.

1968isacc, it was a pleasure to meet you, too.

I thought this might be a 6-0 ball game the way the teams got after each other. I agree with you on the drive to end the half. I thought we were in serious trouble at that point. That was one of the best "hurry up" drives I have ever seen.

 

Did you ever hear how the kid's leg was doing? I talked to some of the assistants while they were waiting on the kids to get on the bus and they told me and my wife that they thought it was just a bad ding and not a break. Any confirmation?

That may be the first time I didn't feel good about going into halftime with a lead. After just about dominating the first half LC score with 3:00 to go in the half to make it 13-0. LC kicked the ball into the endzone then Harlan drove 80 yards in about 1:45 absolutley gashing the LC defense for about 15 yards a play. I thought ut-oh we have woke up a sleeping giant but LC came back out in the second half and played real well. I'm not sure of the stats but I think LC held link under a 100 yards rushing which would be his lowest outing of the year. Harlan doesen't have a bad team and I hope they get back playing like they did in the last drive of the first half......Good luck Dragons

:irked:Hard to understand how we (Harlan) can run the length of the field, probably 70 yards, and score in 2 minutes before the half and generate absolutely NO offense in the 1st, 3rd and 4th quarters. Our running game was absent with the exception of that one drive. I thought the LC linebackers played well. Of course, when our offense is one dimensional, its not to hard to stop.:irked: Our fumble for a LC score was a crucial play in this game. Congratulations to LC. They were ready for this game and Harlan was flat.:irked: Not sure I understand the personnel we have on the field at any given time. :irked:If you have 13 seniors, eleven should be on the field most of the time. I'm not saying all of the time.:irked: ESPECIALLY WHEN THE GAME IS ON THE LINE (ALLEN CENTRAL & LC):irked::irked::irked:

 

I'm sure glad we have the irked face to use. :irked:

 

At least I finally met Daddy Cat. Cool guy.

Good luck the rest of the season.

What I don't understand is where this team's heart and will to win went. I was proud of the 3-8 team of last year, because no matter what the score or who they played, they played their hearts out every down of the ballgame like it was the last down of their life, but the last 2 games of this year (AC & LC ), just a hand full of players have played with any heart at all.

I just have to tell this team & coaches, you can't win nice, you have to get mean and nasty ( its football ), you can't forget about these games you are losing, you have to look back and learn from the mistakes that was made, so they won't be made again.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.