Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Two

Featured Replies

  • Replies 105
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on Manning...and Manningham :lol:

Were either of those actually penalties? :lol:

Wow I was completely unaware that I was posting in this thread :lol:.

Not sure why I started Orton over Schaub, but it may cost me a win. :ohbrother:

  • Author

Scores After Sunday

 

 

Final

Auxier RiverRats (99 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (65 pts)

Cincy Fair Weather Fans (92 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (101 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (119 pts) at Maytown Mirkers ® (64 pts)

 

 

Over

Harlan Mound Street Machines (94 pts) at Dorton Street Sweepers (72 pts)

Frankfort Block Monsters ® (67 pts) at Sawville Gym Shoes (45 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners (85 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (64 pts)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (55 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (83 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (85 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (125 pts)

 

 

Could Still Go Either Way

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (62 pts) at Louisville Legends (65 pts)

Shelby Cards (78 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (69 pts)

Banklick Swamp Gas (105 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (93 pts)

Boyle County Blue Devils ® (74 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (84 pts)

 

 

As Good As Done

Junction City Jailcats (77 pts) at Mississippi Thrill (56 pts)

 

 

It Would Take a Miracle

Louisa Lumber (94 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (47 pts)

Richmond Outsiders (56 pts) at Florence Fighters (102 pts)

East End Evolution (91 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (54 pts)

Manningham was a good addition in the American conference.

 

Thanks, thats one of the advantages of playing horrible in week one. Good chance to get some one on waiver wire. I don't care who you are it takes alot of luck to win in fantasy football.

Well I've lost

 

Godot jinxed you by making you a 71 point favorite :lol:

It's nice to get back on track. Hopefully Marion doesn't miss too much time, luckily the Flex was added this season.

I hope Addai gets the red zone touches tonight. I have a 10 point lead with Addai yet to play, while the Blue Devils have Donald Brown. As long as Brown doesn't get 10 more points than Addai, I'm good. Hopefully, the Dolphins defense will just stonewall the Colts ground game.

I'd feel confident, but then again, it is Addai.

I have 125 with Dallas Clark still to play and little did I know I should have benched Brady this week...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.