Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Two

Featured Replies

Do the waivers reset every week? To clarify my question, I'm #15 in the American Conference right now. If I don't make any moves, and everyone else does, will I be #1 on the list until I make a move, or does it change from week-to-week?

 

I'm pretty sure its based on your week to week performance

  • Replies 105
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I set my lineup. I thought that was the only requirement? I noticed I had a L?

 

Godot said you turned it in late.

Last week was the first time I have ever scored less than 50 points in a game. I have never scored more than 95. I guess my cruise control is broken this year.

Do the waivers reset every week? To clarify my question, I'm #15 in the American Conference right now. If I don't make any moves, and everyone else does, will I be #1 on the list until I make a move, or does it change from week-to-week?

 

I'm pretty sure its based on your week to week performance

 

I'm pretty sure it resets every week as well...based on your teams ranking in the league.

  • Author
I set my lineup. I thought that was the only requirement? I noticed I had a L?
You must have not hit the submitt button, because there was no lineup saved. I had to turn in your first drafted players at each position for Boondock to play against.
  • Author
Do the waivers reset every week? To clarify my question, I'm #15 in the American Conference right now. If I don't make any moves, and everyone else does, will I be #1 on the list until I make a move, or does it change from week-to-week?

 

I'm pretty sure its based on your week to week performance

 

I'm pretty sure it resets every week as well...based on your teams ranking in the league.

 

:thumb: - Yes it resets every week.

  • Author

Week Two Waiver Wire Results

 

National

 

Round 1:

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine dropped Engram, Bobby KCC WR and acquired Watson, Ben NEP TE

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles dropped Rice, Sidney MIN WR and acquired Manningham, Mario NYG WR

Huggs Thuggs dropped Baskett, Hank FA WR and acquired Stuckey, Chansi NYJ WR

 

 

American

 

Round 1:

Big Creek Moonshiners dropped Curtis, Kevin PHI WR and acquired Manningham, Mario NYG WR

Boyle County Blue Devils ® dropped and acquired Leftwich, Byron TBB QB

Paducah Rabbit Fists dropped Cowboys, Dallas DAL Def and acquired Falcons, Atlanta ATL Def

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds dropped Barden, Ramses NYG WR and acquired Robinson, Laurent STL WR

 

Round 2:

Harlan Mound Street Machines dropped Engram, Bobby KCC WR and acquired Meachem, Robert NOS WR

 

Round 3:

Harlan Mound Street Machines dropped Crabtree, Michael SFO WR and acquired Moore, Mewelde PIT RB

Week Two Waiver Wire Results

 

National

 

Round 1:

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine dropped Engram, Bobby KCC WR and acquired Watson, Ben NEP TE

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles dropped Rice, Sidney MIN WR and acquired Manningham, Mario NYG WR

Huggs Thuggs dropped Baskett, Hank FA WR and acquired Stuckey, Chansi NYJ WR

 

I knew that I wouldn't get any of them lol. Good league we play in.

I'm confused on the waiver wire. I'm almost positive I submitted a round 2 wire for a certain player but it never went through, but no worries I picked him up last night off the FA list.

I'm not a huge fan of the team that I have to submit this week, but I just don't like matching up Brees vs. the Eagles defense lol.

I'm not a huge fan of the team that I have to submit this week, but I just don't like matching up Brees vs. the Eagles defense lol.

 

So which one are you benching?

I'm thinking that it would be best to bench the Defense...picked up the Broncos against the Browns. Probably not going to get many points there lol.

I'm not a huge fan of the team that I have to submit this week, but I just don't like matching up Brees vs. the Eagles defense lol.

 

I never cared about having my fantasy defense go against my offensive studs.

 

When it comes to fantasy, I think you play your best lineup. Period. It doesn't matter if you have a defense facing your QB or your best RB. If it's a good defense, you play them. Now, if you feel in your heart of hearts that Denver's defense will outproduce Philly, then do it. But, if you're not playing Philly simply because they're facing Brees, it's a mistake, IMO.

 

Brees' production will be the same whether you play the Eagles' defense or not, and vice versa.

I never cared about having my fantasy defense go against my offensive studs.

 

When it comes to fantasy, I think you play your best lineup. Period. It doesn't matter if you have a defense facing your QB or your best RB. If it's a good defense, you play them. Now, if you feel in your heart of hearts that Denver's defense will outproduce Philly, then do it. But, if you're not playing Philly simply because they're facing Brees, it's a mistake, IMO.

 

Brees' production will be the same whether you play the Eagles' defense or not, and vice versa.

 

My thoughts exactly

Its a nice change to have a team this year where I have to make tough decision on who to start lol...I don't usually have that problem.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.