Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Two

Featured Replies

Chris Johnson broke the league scoring record in my league (10 yrs under the current scoring rules). I belive he ended up with 72. AT one point he had a two point lead over the opposing team.

 

He scored 49.5 in my money league.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man my team is struggling this week. Jennings had 0 points. :ohbrother:

Unless John Carlson and Romo repeat last weeks performance, my goose is cooked this week.

I killed my teams only chance this week by benching Garrard, who had 22 points. Shaun Hill probably won't break the 10 point mark.

He scored 49.5 in my money league.
50.9 in my league. The owner also has Andre Johnson. He is going off this week.

I've pretty much sealed another win. Don't think Ronnie Brown will hit 46 points, lets hope not at least.

 

This may be the first time in my tenure to have a team go back to back weeks with triple digits. Could have scored another twenty or so if I would have played others people.

 

Proud of the move I made to bench Philly's D and pick up the Broncos D...worked out well.

I missed a lot of points by sitting Manningham and Garrard in favor of Jennings and Shaun Hill.

 

Manningham has 17 right now and Garrard scored 22. Hill and Jennings got me 8. So I missed out on 31 points. I would have lost anyways.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.