Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Two

Featured Replies

You'd be hard pressed to lose this week!

  • Replies 105
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap, how does that happen with Chirs Johnson????

You'd be hard pressed to lose this week!

 

Add another from Johnson. :D I'm still sore about my loss from last week...

My team stinks. The one guy I thought I could count on (Greg Jennings) has 0 points right now.

My team stinks. The one guy I thought I could count on (Greg Jennings) has 0 points right now.

 

Yeah I have him too. What is up with this?

Yeah I have him too. What is up with this?

 

I have no clue. Aaron Rodgers hasn't even looked his way, or so it seems.

I've got him in my big money league along with Calvin Johnson + B. Edwards. Right now they have 2 catches between all of them BEd hasn't started yet.

I have Chris Johnson in one of my money leagues. He has 48 points in that league now. Wow.

CJ has been amazing today!

GJ has a bad wrist. I'm starting to wonder if he can't catch the ball and is on the field today as a decoy!

My team is laying an egg right now :irked:

I am officially forgiving Chris Johnson for his performance last week.

Chris Johnson broke the league scoring record in my league (10 yrs under the current scoring rules). I belive he ended up with 72. AT one point he had a two point lead over the opposing team.

My team is pretty darn solid and I even have some good points on the bench this week.

  • Author

Chris Johnson gave me 45 points today. Last week my whole team only had 51 points.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.