September 22, 200917 yr The league scoring record might get broken this year since we have an extra player in the lineup.
September 22, 200917 yr MJ, you could have broken the league record last week with the right lineup. Yeah...but like its been said, it should be broke this year because we are starting an extra player. The only record I care about is my own, which should be 2-0 after this week lol.
September 22, 200917 yr The league scoring record might get broken this year since we have an extra player in the lineup. I was hoping that nobody would notice that. :lol:
September 22, 200917 yr I was hoping that nobody would notice that. :lol: Many of us have been in this league for a while. We notice when things change. :lol:
September 22, 200917 yr I could have won this week if I had started Garrard and Manningham. Just no luck for me so far. I'm lucky I won in week 1, and week 2 I started the wrong players. Hopefully that turns around in week 3. I think Manningham has earned a starting spot on my team though. Brandon Marshall is on the trading block!
September 22, 200917 yr Author Week 2 Results Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 55 West Kentucky Rams 89 Auxier RiverRats 99 Possum Trot WarHogs 65 Cincy Fair Weather Fans 92 Southern KY SubVets 101 Louisa Lumber 94 Kalamazoo Wings 70 Shelby Cards 84 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 103 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® 72 Louisville Legends 65 Richmond Outsiders 81 Florence Fighters 102 East End Evolution 95 Huggs Thuggs 55 Banklick Swamp Gas 105 Bushwood Country Club Gophers 96 Atwood Fighting' Amish 119 Maytown Mirkers ® 64 Boyle County Blue Devils ® 84 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds 87 Harlan Mound Street Machines 94 Dorton Street Sweepers 72 Junction City Jailcats 77 Mississippi Thrill 63 Big Creek Moonshiners 114 Paducah Rabbit Fists 64 Maysville Split Ends 85 Bardstown Butchers 149 Frankfort Block Monsters ® 90 Sawville Gym Shoes 45
September 22, 200917 yr Author Monday Night Comebacks The Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine got 24 points from TE Dallas Clark and another 10 points from WR Ted Ginn to come from 9 points behind to defeat the Shelby Cards 103-84 The Cincinnati Bail Bonds got 10 points from RB Donald Brown to come from 3 points behind to defeat the Louisville Legends 72-65
September 22, 200917 yr Author New League Record for Most Points in a Game The Bardstown Butchers 149 broke the 2004 record of 145 points put up by the Ga. St Prison Mean Machine
September 22, 200917 yr New League Record for Most Points in a Game The Bardstown Butchers 149 broke the 2004 record of 145 points put up by the Ga. St Prison Mean Machine Deserves an " * ". More players. The orginal record is much more impressive:D
September 22, 200917 yr Monday Night Comebacks The Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine got 24 points from TE Dallas Clark and another 10 points from WR Ted Ginn to come from 9 points behind to defeat the Shelby Cards 103-84 The Cincinnati Bail Bonds got 10 points from RB Donald Brown to come from 3 points behind to defeat the Louisville Legends 72-65 :banana: Both good results for me.:lol:
September 22, 200917 yr Deserves an " * ". More players. The orginal record is much more impressive:D I guess this makes me the Barry Bonds of Fantasy Football. :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.