Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Two

Featured Replies

  • Replies 105
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Gym Shoes are really itching for a big comeback this week. I hope I'm wrong, but I have the feeling I'm going to be like the Chargers and get my best work done in the second half of the season.

  • Author
What time do we have to have our lineup in?
1 PM EST

I wish my players would make up their players and decide whether they are doing to play or not.:irked:

I wish my players would make up their players and decide whether they are doing to play or not.:irked:

 

Hitting the sauce tonight?

I'm looking to trade Antonio Bryant, if anyone is interested.

 

Glad I didn't keep him!:idunno:

I'm looking to trade Antonio Bryant, if anyone is interested.

 

I've got a bag of used jocks, the good news is they haven't been worn since '91.

I'm looking to trade Antonio Bryant, if anyone is interested.

 

The hurt guy...who wouldn't be worth much if he was healthy? lol

  • Author

The Sunday Morning Line

(Game point spread is in parentheses)

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles at West Kentucky Rams (-22.0)

Auxier RiverRats (-21.0) at Possum Trot WarHogs

Cincy Fair Weather Fans (-13.0) at Southern KY SubVets

Louisa Lumber (-32.0) at Kalamazoo Wings

Shelby Cards (-9.0) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® at Louisville Legends (-12.0)

Richmond Outsiders at Florence Fighters (-57.0)

East End Evolution (-17.0) at Huggs Thuggs

Banklick Swamp Gas (-4.0) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers

Atwood Fighting' Amish at Maytown Mirkers ® (-26.0)

Boyle County Blue Devils ® (-2.0) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds

Harlan Mound Street Machines at Dorton Street Sweepers (-3.0)

Junction City Jailcats (-28.0) at Mississippi Thrill

Big Creek Moonshiners at Paducah Rabbit Fists (-71.0)

Maysville Split Ends (-13.0) at Bardstown Butchers

Frankfort Block Monsters ® at Sawville Gym Shoes (-5.0)

  • Author

All but two have submitted a lineup

My team is on fire right now. I already have TD's by Driver, Johnson, Jackson and Hightower.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.