Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin / North Laurel Predictions

Corbin vs North Laurel predictions 77 members have voted

  1. 1. Corbin vs North Laurel predictions

    • Corbin wins
      74%
      57
    • North Laurel wins
      19%
      15
    • Too close to call
      6%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

If there is already a thread on this, please combine, but I couldn't find one.

 

This should be a very good game at Campbell Field in Corbin. Who ya got?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good game. North only scoring 7 points against South makes me think the Hounds will win. North put up lots of points in their first two games against Pulaski and Knox Central. Wardroup is a very good player, but tends to lose his cool from time to time. I would expect the Hounds to key on him. On the other end, North will no doubt be keying on Watkins. The team that has the best passing attack and special teams play will come out with the win in this one. Corbin 28 North 14.

NL is improved. Corbin is still a little better.

Corbin by a couple of scores.

This could be a little closer than some may think. But, Corbin still wins 28-14.

  • Author

I want to believe that North can pull the upset. I believe they can. However, at Campbell Field, Jewell has been scouting them the past few weeks. North played right with Corbin for the entire first half last year at The Jungle and had a chance to be on top, but a holding call brought back the go ahead TD for NL before the half. While NL can compete and has a shot, ... I think the Hounds are better in this one.

 

Corbin 28

NL 20

 

North has played better as the underdog, and they will be in this one. Hope the result is similar to the first 2 times they were the underdog this year. Even if they lose this one, most folks picked NL to be 1-3 after the Corbin game. They are already 3-0, but this is their toughest opponent to date (IMHO).

Ill go with the Hound's and say 35-14 or 35-7...Corbin's defense has really improved since the scrimmage vs. Glasgow and Harlan County.

I think North is going to play with Corbin for a while or so. And Bubba you are correct about Wardrup, he has got to learn how to control his emotions or he will end up costing his team. The last two weeks he has gotten two personal fouls against him and this week against South was very closed to being tossed from the game. But it wouldn't surprise me to see North win this game, but I think it is going to be tough for North to be up for the fourth game in a row, plus with the game at Corbin I am going to give the edge to the Redhounds.

Corbin by 10

I think Corbin wins but NL will make it respectable.

Hounds 42

 

Jags 7 maybe?

 

What do you think the Somerset vs Corbin game score would look like?

I hope Coach Chris can pull another victory off Friday night, but I'm afraid Corbin may be too much for the Jags to handle.

North is very much improved but rebuilding is a process. Corbin should win by about 20

North is very much improved but rebuilding is a process. Corbin should win by about 20

 

NL needs to play hard every play. Something good happens when you do that. I agree about #12. He is going to cost his teammates dearly if he doesn't learn to handle his emotions.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.