Bell County/Johnson Central Predictions

Who wins?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

That is a matter of opinion comparing Bell vs. Boyle. 1st have you seen both in person? 2nd did you know both lost basicly the same about of seniors from 08 13 I belive it was? and last Bell had more starters returning.

Does that mean Bell is better than Boyle? We will not know unless they meet up in the playoff's. But what you can for a fact say is neither is better than the 08 teams of each until the prove it!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a matter of opinion comparing Bell vs. Boyle. 1st have you seen both in person? 2nd did you know both lost basicly the same about of seniors from 08 13 I belive it was? and last Bell had more starters returning.

Does that mean Bell is better than Boyle? We will not know unless they meet up in the playoff's. But what you can for a fact say is neither is better than the 08 teams of each until the prove it!!!

I agree with you SARR. Lets get back toBell and JC. Bell County will worry about Boyle or somebody else when they get there. Go Bobcats beat Eagles.

Edited by Birdsfan

I'm not guessing any kind of score on this one because Bell seems so inconsistent right now. I'll pick them to come out with the win, but not sure on the margin or how impressive they'll look. Possibly getting a certain kid back on the team is gonna help out big time in the long run! I wish I could make the trip to see this one.

I'm not guessing any kind of score on this one because Bell seems so inconsistent right now. I'll pick them to come out with the win, but not sure on the margin or how impressive they'll look. Possibly getting a certain kid back on the team is gonna help out big time in the long run! I wish I could make the trip to see this one.

For those of us on the outside of the program, can you elaborate?

Where is the love for Johnson Central? I know they started this season 0-2 against very tough opponents but is that cause for concern? I think playing tough teams will just get you ready for the second season, the playoffs. I think, if memory serves me correctly, JC has a lot of returning players and were predicted to be pretty good. Is something wrong in Johnson County? I am just concerned about the situation. Any JC fans want to elaborate?

Im not in Johnson but my family is. There is nothing going on in Johnson. They will be fine. What has happened is their starting QB is struggling making the reads and the backs aren't holding on to the football. Again I say they will be fine. They will be without a few kids this week which will hamper them. However, by week 10 I think that they will be ready to make a run in the playoffs. I think that the biggest problem is not the schedule! Its the fact that they set the schedule up the way they did... I think that they would have faired better had they had a win or two to start the season to kinda iron out the wrinkles before the bigger games. Any way, they are a work in progress and will be fine. The thing that has killed them in both games that no one seems to want to touch on is that in the Boyle game, Boyle scored 6 times (I think it was 6) starting on the 35 headed into the end zone. Then last week against the Michigan team, they had around 500 yards of offense but fumbled numerous times.

Matney will get the turnovers ironed out and they will be a hard team to beat come playoffs...

As for the remarks made about not wanting to reschedule next year... He was just frustrated at his kids for the turnovers... He has no plans of not rescheduling these same teams... Thats a bunch of baloney... to much was read into it when he was talking while he was mad at his kids. We all say stupid things when we are frustrated.

You can't compare scores form last year's team, I hate to say it but last year's 15-0 in '08 is not the same as Bell's 1-1 team in '09. Boyle Co. it same to me is a lot better then last years 13-1 team and this year's Bell Co. has to many questions to know if they are better or worse. JC could have improved in the last few weeks to give the Bobcats a good game if not beat them.

You lost me on this one. Who is comparing scores from last year's teams? Why are last year's teams even being brought up?:confused: