Bell County/Johnson Central Predictions

Who wins?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I trust that the coaching staff will handle the situation correctly with the young man. The staff really cares about kids and will make a good decision about the situation.

I agree LMB. :thumb:

One of the guttsiest moves I ever saw was Sam Harp. In '89 his team was steam rolling to the AA title and right before the playoffs his 2nd best RB (Donnie Redd was #1) got into trouble and Harp dismissed him from the team. This kid had helped win a State title two years earlier as a freshman and his presence in that wishbone made the Ads seem unbeatable.

But Harp kept him off the team and Danville still won the state title. But there was no guarantee and I've always admired Harp for taking that kind of stand when so few coaches will. :thumb:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I trust that the coaching staff will handle the situation correctly with the young man. The staff really cares about kids and will make a good decision about the situation.

I have no doubts that you are right LMB like I have said earlier I have all the respect in the world for Coach Hilton, his staff and the Bell Co. program!

J.K. Hall is it? I think I remember hearing about him? Who will take over? I herad they have a pretty talented Freshman.

From what I have heard is that Ross Sanor (SO) will be the starting QB with Hall moving to the backfield or WR. Hall is a great athlete and has to be on the field. However, I feel that Sanor gives them the most consistent play at QB and hangs on to the ball. Hope JC comes to play Friday or it could be a long night with four maybe five starters out.