• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 Jimmy Preston

33 Nathan Curnell

52 Travis Lackey

56 Ryan Harlow

This is according to the KHSAA website.

Are they all starters and key players? Wow, that is awful. How many were tossed on the other team?

This is the first game involving two common opponents between Boyle County and Bell County. I know some or most people don't like to compare results, but it's going to be done nonetheless. There will be a lot of intrigued people in Boyle County awaiting the final score of this game. Me included.

Good luck, Bobcats.

I hope Bell County wins 49-7 and that Coach Matney threatens to cancel this series also.:p:D

:isurrender:

Well... I definitely don't believe that it will be as bad as the Boyle County game. I actually think that JC will pull this one out. The thing that has killed them this far has been their turn overs. I know that Matney will correct this problem sooner then later. And Im going to go with the Eagles in this one 35-28. They can't keep turing the ball over on every drive. They are also making a change at the QB position which will ease many of their problems.

Who had been playing QB? Was he a returning starter from 08? Who is stepping in? I thought that they were pretty set at QB.

Who had been playing QB? Was he a returning starter from 08? Who is stepping in? I thought that they were pretty set at QB.

If I recall, JC had to replace their QB this year. According to the Previews it was junior named Hall who started the season at that position.

If I recall, JC had to replace their QB this year. According to the Previews it was junior named Hall who started the season at that position.

I think you are right Hatz. Maybe 1 of the MIA JC fans will show-up????

They did replace their QB this year. I think that Hall was just having a hard time learning how to read his keys in the option at game speed. He is a great kid and will be a contributor for this team I just don't think it will be at QB.

J.K. Hall is it? I think I remember hearing about him? Who will take over? I herad they have a pretty talented Freshman.

This is the first game involving two common opponents between Boyle County and Bell County. I know some or most people don't like to compare results, but it's going to be done nonetheless. There will be a lot of intrigued people in Boyle County awaiting the final score of this game. Me included.

Good luck, Bobcats.

I hope Bell County wins 49-7 and that Coach Matney threatens to cancel this series also.:p:D

You can't compare scores form last year's team, I hate to say it but last year's 15-0 in '08 is not the same as Bell's 1-1 team in '09. Boyle Co. it same to me is a lot better then last years 13-1 team and this year's Bell Co. has to many questions to know if they are better or worse. JC could have improved in the last few weeks to give the Bobcats a good game if not beat them.