Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Landon Slone leaving Morehead?

Featured Replies

I'm hearing reports that former UK walk on has left Morehead.

Interesting. Since he gave his word to Morehead, shouldn't he be loyal to the program in the same vein that UK should have been loyal to him?

 

Never mind....

So, has he "walked on"?:idunno:Or would that be "walked off"?

Wonder how he was doing in open gym?

Wonder how he was doing in open gym?
If he's leaving, I assume we know the answer ...

Kids leave school for a lot of reasons; grades, girls, etc. But for Morehead's sake if he is gone, I hope it is because he was getting outplayed.

Kids leave school for a lot of reasons; grades, girls, etc. But for Morehead's sake if he is gone, I hope it is because he was getting outplayed.

 

In Kentucky, you forgot the most common reason, especially for players from Eastern Kentucky: Homesickness.

In Kentucky, you forgot the most common reason, especially for players from Eastern Kentucky: Homesickness.

 

Dang, he is 1.5 hrs from home....................

Dang, he is 1.5 hrs from home....................

 

While I don't know Landon personally, for most kids from Eastern Ky, it seems that is 1.25 hours too far away from home.

While I don't know Landon personally, for most kids from Eastern Ky, it seems that is 1.25 hours too far away from home.

 

Come on, that is a pretty broad stroke. I know there have been some examples, but most is kind of strong isn't it?

Come on, that is a pretty broad stroke. I know there have been some examples, but most is kind of strong isn't it?

 

I'll grant that I may be using a good bit of hyperbole, but the fact remains that the list of mountain HS hoops legends who went on to bigger and better things is extremely short, and it seems that 99 times out of 100 the reason was they couldn't deal with being that far away from home.

I'll grant that I may be using a good bit of hyperbole, but the fact remains that the list of mountain HS hoops legends who went on to bigger and better things is extremely short, and it seems that 99 times out of 100 the reason was they couldn't deal with being that far away from home.

 

I think the real reason has a little more to do with playing time. It's easier to get homesick sitting on the bench. We have had a few go play 4 years and make us proud.

I am hearing he is going to land wherever BCG lands. When he went to Morehead they told him No Scholly was available and then they give it to the guy from Fla. and that didnt sit well with him. BCG has been calling him alot the last few days. He maybe flying to Texas this weekend.

Interesting. Since he gave his word to Morehead, shouldn't he be loyal to the program in the same vein that UK should have been loyal to him?

 

Never mind....

 

 

Was it UK or Gillespie?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.