Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Landon Slone leaving Morehead?

Featured Replies

Wow, I can't believe a Landon Slone thread got this many bites. Amazing.

  • Author
Wow, I can't believe a Landon Slone thread got this many bites. Amazing.

 

 

Wow, I can't believe you just gave it one more, and bumped it to the top of the forum. :D

Wow, I can't believe you just gave it one more, and bumped it to the top of the forum. :D

 

Yeah, no kidding. I've got college basketball withdraw, I've got to come in here and ramble about something.

From what I've heard, Slone is going back to UK, sitting out a year, and is going to try and walk-on next year.

From what I've heard, Slone is going back to UK, sitting out a year, and is going to try and walk-on next year.

 

Either that, or he lands wherever BCG's next stop is.

From what I've heard, Slone is going back to UK, sitting out a year, and is going to try and walk-on next year.

 

Seems like a waste of time. He has been told "No!" once, and the opportunity will only get harder to come by. BCG likes the kid. Maybe that is his best option.

How tough is this kid???

He needs to go play at NKU...

Maybe he should go to Pikeville, Cumberland or Union (where another former UK walk on went). I am sure that Happy wouldn't mind having him at Georgetown.

There's a basketball court right up the road from my house. Maybe he could play up there a little bit, the competition isn't as good as it once was, but that's about all I see for him.

raiderbird "He needs to go play at NKU..."

 

:thumb: I always thought Northern would be a good fit for him. Landon could join Ethan Faulkner and create some mountain thunder in the BOK arena this winter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.