Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Predict Bengals Record

Featured Replies

Sun. Sept. 13 DENVER 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Sept. 20 at Green Bay 1 p.m. - L

Sun. Sept. 27 PITTSBURGH 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Oct. 4 at Cleveland 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Oct. 11 at Baltimore 1 p.m. - L

Sun. Oct. 18 HOUSTON 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Oct. 25 CHICAGO 1 p.m. - L

Sun. Nov. 1 — BYE —

Sun. Nov. 8 BALTIMORE 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Nov. 15 at Pittsburgh 1 p.m. - L

Sun. Nov. 22 at Oakland* 4:15 p.m. - W

Sun. Nov. 29 CLEVELAND* 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Dec. 6 DETROIT* 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Dec. 13 at Minnesota* 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Dec. 20 at San Diego* 4:05 p.m. - L

Sun. Dec. 27 KANSAS CITY* 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Jan. 3 at N.Y. Jets* 1 p.m. - W

 

11-5

 

:D

  • Replies 68
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm suprised so many think the Bengals will be shutout by the Ravens this season. Baltimore lost some very good defenders plus their D coordinator.

 

Baltimore's first team look really good against Washington. They may be better than I first thought...

Regular season

DAY DATE OPPONENT TIME

Sun. Sept. 13 DENVER 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Sept. 20 at Green Bay 1 p.m. - L

Sun. Sept. 27 PITTSBURGH 1 p.m. - L

Sun. Oct. 4 at Cleveland 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Oct. 11 at Baltimore 1 p.m. - L

Sun. Oct. 18 HOUSTON 1 p.m. - L

Sun. Oct. 25 CHICAGO 1 p.m. - L

Sun. Nov. 1 — BYE —

Sun. Nov. 8 BALTIMORE 1 p.m. - L

Sun. Nov. 15 at Pittsburgh 1 p.m. - L

Sun. Nov. 22 at Oakland* 4:15 p.m. - W

Sun. Nov. 29 CLEVELAND* 1 p.m. - L

Sun. Dec. 6 DETROIT* 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Dec. 13 at Minnesota* 1 p.m. - L

Sun. Dec. 20 at San Diego* 4:05 p.m. - L

Sun. Dec. 27 KANSAS CITY* 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Jan. 3 at N.Y. Jets* 1 p.m. - L

 

5-11

 

So the Bengals will win @Cleveland, but not at home against them??? What's the logic behind that?

9-7 if the majority of our main guys stay healthy.

So the Bengals will win @Cleveland, but not at home against them??? What's the logic behind that?

 

No logic really. It's just the way I think it will go. I think that they split, with Cincy winning the first one. I don't really think either team will have a real great home field advantage this season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sun. Sept. 13 DENVER 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Sept. 20 at Green Bay 1 p.m. - L

Sun. Sept. 27 PITTSBURGH 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Oct. 4 at Cleveland 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Oct. 11 at Baltimore 1 p.m. - L

Sun. Oct. 18 HOUSTON 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Oct. 25 CHICAGO 1 p.m. - L

Sun. Nov. 1 — BYE —

Sun. Nov. 8 BALTIMORE 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Nov. 15 at Pittsburgh 1 p.m. - L

Sun. Nov. 22 at Oakland* 4:15 p.m. - W

Sun. Nov. 29 CLEVELAND* 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Dec. 6 DETROIT* 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Dec. 13 at Minnesota* 1 p.m. - L

Sun. Dec. 20 at San Diego* 4:05 p.m. - L

Sun. Dec. 27 KANSAS CITY* 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Jan. 3 at N.Y. Jets* 1 p.m. - W

 

10-6 and getting the Wild Card!:ylsuper:

9-7 if the majority of our main guys stay healthy.

 

I think the majority should be listed as CP. He goes down and they are toast.

They have to beat Denver IMO. I am going to say 7-9, but I hope they pull an upset or two.

I think that they will bite someone in the division this season, not including the Browns. If they beat the Steelers it will be at Pittsburgh, always is. And I hope they wax Baltimore at least once.

 

I think 8-8 would be considered a success this season. Especially if the draft picks contribute.

I think that they will bite someone in the division this season, not including the Browns. If they beat the Steelers it will be at Pittsburgh, always is. And I hope they wax Baltimore at least once.

 

I think 8-8 would be considered a success this season. Especially if the draft picks contribute.

 

I think they'll beat Baltimore once. I don't think the Ravens will be as good in 2009.

I think they'll beat Baltimore once. I don't think the Ravens will be as good in 2009.

 

Hey 5, you working on your division by division predictions for this year?

Not too late for an addendum.

4-12. Lot of people put a lot of emphasis on the Denver game...

Hey 5, you working on your division by division predictions for this year?

 

I posted it. "5wide Annual Embarassing Predictions" or something like that.

 

I was going to try to do a little analysis of each, but I haven't found the time yet.

5-11

I'll separate myself from the pack and say the Bengals go 2-14 this year and will have the 1st pick of the draft next year...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.