Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Predict Bengals Record

Featured Replies

I made this prediction on August 15th. I am the man if you ask me.:clap:

 

:thumb: :banana:

  • Replies 68
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I made this prediction on August 15th. I am the man if you ask me.:clap:

 

Very good prediction. Where the heck was I during this thread? I can't believe I didn't post anything in this, I must have not seen it or something. I wish I would have got to post something in this, because I would have had them with winning record and playoffs too. However oh well, and shoot you might not have gave them enough credit at this rate they might finish even better than 12 and 4. :D

I made this prediction on August 15th. I am the man if you ask me.:clap:

 

I think I said just about the same thing:lol:

Either way they are just plain bad and Carson is washed up.:puke:

 

I like this one. :lol:

Let's touch base on this at the bye. Should be interesting

 

Look what we have here. :popcorn::popcorn::dancingpa

Sun. Sept. 13 DENVER 1 p.m. - W WRONG

Sun. Sept. 20 at Green Bay 1 p.m. - L WRONG

Sun. Sept. 27 PITTSBURGH 1 p.m. - W RIGHT

Sun. Oct. 4 at Cleveland 1 p.m. - W RIGHT

Sun. Oct. 11 at Baltimore 1 p.m. - L WRONG

Sun. Oct. 18 HOUSTON 1 p.m. - W WRONG

Sun. Oct. 25 CHICAGO 1 p.m. - L WRONG

Sun. Nov. 1 — BYE —

Sun. Nov. 8 BALTIMORE 1 p.m. - W RIGHT

Sun. Nov. 15 at Pittsburgh 1 p.m. - L WRONG

Sun. Nov. 22 at Oakland* 4:15 p.m. - W WRONG

Sun. Nov. 29 CLEVELAND* 1 p.m. - W RIGHT

Sun. Dec. 6 DETROIT* 1 p.m. - W RIGHT

Sun. Dec. 13 at Minnesota* 1 p.m. - W WRONG

Sun. Dec. 20 at San Diego* 4:05 p.m. - L

Sun. Dec. 27 KANSAS CITY* 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Jan. 3 at N.Y. Jets* 1 p.m. - W

 

11-5

 

:D

My overall record is close (and, assuming we win 2 out of the next 3, which is likely, will be exactly right). My game-by-game is pretty bad (see above).

Of course my pick of 7-9 is off. I am glad. However the Bengals are in a very precarious position. They have by no mean salted away the division. Baltimore could win their last 3 games, meaning the Bengals have to win one. Heaven help them if they have to go to NY and win that last game.

Not too late for an addendum.

4-12. Lot of people put a lot of emphasis on the Denver game...

 

:popcorn:

Of course my pick of 7-9 is off. I am glad. However the Bengals are in a very precarious position. They have by no mean salted away the division. Baltimore could win their last 3 games, meaning the Bengals have to win one. Heaven help them if they have to go to NY and win that last game.

 

I think they will be fine and will win the division. But with the way they are playing they won't do much damage in the playoffs at this rate.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.