Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Predict Bengals Record

Featured Replies

You cheaters can't do it after the first game. Where is the fun in that?

  • Replies 68
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5-11

 

I may have overshot. I was counting Denver as one of the wins. :ohbrother:

5-11

 

I'll separate myself from the pack and say the Bengals go 2-14 this year and will have the 1st pick of the draft next year...

 

Why to put yourself out there guys. After the first game. :lol:

Why to put yourself out there guys. After the first game. :lol:

 

9-7? Really??

9-7? Really??

 

They will be right in that range. 7-9 - 9-7. That loss to Denver was killer though.

They will be right in that range. 7-9 - 9-7. That loss to Denver was killer though.

 

Let's touch base on this at the bye. Should be interesting

^ The first half of the schedule is a lot harder than the second half. I will take 3-4 heading into the buy week. Obviously I hope it is better but...

^ The first half of the schedule is a lot harder than the second half. I will take 3-4 heading into the buy week. Obviously I hope it is better but...

 

I'm guessing the 3 would be Cleve. Chi. and Houston?

Either way they are just plain bad and Carson is washed up.:puke:

Not too late for an addendum.

4-12. Lot of people put a lot of emphasis on the Denver game...

 

I think I hit it on the nose. That game was huge and is a killer. If they win 6 I'll be shocked.

Regular season

DAY DATE OPPONENT TIME

Sun. Sept. 13 DENVER 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Sept. 20 at Green Bay 1 p.m. - L

Sun. Sept. 27 PITTSBURGH 1 p.m. - L

Sun. Oct. 4 at Cleveland 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Oct. 11 at Baltimore 1 p.m. - L

Sun. Oct. 18 HOUSTON 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Oct. 25 CHICAGO 1 p.m. - L

Sun. Nov. 1 — BYE —

Sun. Nov. 8 BALTIMORE 1 p.m. - L

Sun. Nov. 15 at Pittsburgh 1 p.m. - L

Sun. Nov. 22 at Oakland* 4:15 p.m. - W

Sun. Nov. 29 CLEVELAND* 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Dec. 6 DETROIT* 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Dec. 13 at Minnesota* 1 p.m. - L

Sun. Dec. 20 at San Diego* 4:05 p.m. - L

Sun. Dec. 27 KANSAS CITY* 1 p.m. - W

Sun. Jan. 3 at N.Y. Jets* 1 p.m. - W

 

8-8

 

I think about everyone had Cincy beating Denver, so that hurts. The still have a good chance to get to 8-8, but need to upset someone. I hope not Pitt. Balt looks like they have an offense this year, could be scary. Jets and Raiders look better than expected too.

For one reason or another I've been saying 12-4 since the end of last season and I'm sticking to it.

 

I made this prediction on August 15th. I am the man if you ask me.:clap:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.