Are there any conservative Libertarians on the board ?

I was thinking about changing over to the Libertarian Party. From what little research i have done, i seem to agree with the majority of what they stand for. Anyone else make the switch or in the party.

Below is just a sample of some of their ideas...

http://www.rootforamerica.com/home/wherestands.php

You will be pleasantly surprised that there are several Libertarians and even more libertarians on this board. :sssh:

Although I’m a Republican, I do agree with most of the Libertarian platform. It might be interesting to see a comparison of where the two disagree on domestic and foreign policy.

It’s also kind of ironic that the Libertarian platform is so different from what is commonly associated with liberal politics.

The Republican Party doesn't stand for what I believe, anymore. It hasn't in a long time. I've voted Libertarian in 3 of the last 6 Presidential elections. I thought it was time to put my money where my mouth was, so I became a real Libertarian last month.

The Republican Party doesn't stand for what I believe, anymore. It hasn't in a long time. I've voted Libertarian in 3 of the last 6 Presidential elections. I thought it was time to put my money where my mouth was, so I became a real Libertarian last month.

I might actually do the same.

I did the same last year. Though I may switch back in order to vote for Rand Paul in the GOP primary.

I applaud you for standing up for your beliefs.:thumb: So many register just to vote in certain elections; sounds like you had an epiphany.

Been thinking of switching myself.