Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Rounds Three

Featured Replies

Probably won't work out for me

 

I'm hoping your right.:D

  • Replies 112
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm hoping your right.:D

 

Me too... :idunno:

Two other guys at the top of my list are now gone, good picks back to back after me.

I'm hoping your right.:D

 

It's worked out pretty well for me the last 4 years...

 

:D

Two other guys at the top of my list are now gone, good picks back to back after me.

 

I wouldn't wait too long on Eli and Kevin Boss.

I wouldn't wait too long on Eli and Kevin Boss.

 

Not worried about Giants players. If I draft any, I generally pick up ones I think will be sleepers later on in the draft.

 

Don't worry about my team, I'll probably lead the league in total points and lose in the first round of the playoffs, again.:irked:

Yeah I thought long and hard about the risk/return and in the end couldn't pass him up. The suspension actually has a decent shot of being reduced and good RB's are hard to come by in this league. Probably won't work out for me but we will see.

 

I almost took Lynch as well but decided on Addai.

Not worried about Giants players. If I draft any, I generally pick up ones I think will be sleepers later on in the draft.

 

Don't worry about my team, I'll probably lead the league in total points and lose in the first round of the playoffs, again.:irked:

 

But last year was supposed to be YOUR year:lol:

  • Author
Looks like we are on a pace to get the draft done by the Pro Bowl.
I hear that. At this rate I won't have to worry about my picks while I'm camping.

Scribe must be on vacation. He hasn't been on since 7/7.

We're like a 1/3 of the way thru the 5th round, ya'll need to step it up!

  • Author

3.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – RB Le'Ron McClain BAL

3.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -RB Kevin Smith Det

3.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -WR Andre Johnson HOU

3.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) -QB Phillip Rivers SDC

3.05 Richmond Outsiders (nwo)-QB Aaron Rodgers GB

3.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -RB Chris Wells ARI

3.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - WR Marques Colston NO

3.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - RB Derrick Ward TB

3.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - RB Darren McFadden OAK

3.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - WR Roddy White ATL

3.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Greg Jennings GB

3.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - RB Joseph Addai IND

3.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - RB Marshawn Lynch BUF

 

3.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -On The Clock (OTC) until 2:44 PM CST Today

 

3.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

3.16 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

We're like a 1/3 of the way thru the 5th round, ya'll need to step it up!

 

Quality, not quantity is what matters.:p

3.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – RB Le'Ron McClain BAL

3.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -RB Kevin Smith Det

3.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -WR Andre Johnson HOU

3.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) -QB Phillip Rivers SDC

3.05 Richmond Outsiders (nwo)-QB Aaron Rodgers GB

3.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -RB Chris Wells ARI

3.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - WR Marques Colston NO

3.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - RB Derrick Ward TB

3.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - RB Darren McFadden OAK

3.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - WR Roddy White ATL

3.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Greg Jennings GB

3.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - RB Joseph Addai IND

3.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - RB Marshawn Lynch BUF

 

3.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -On The Clock (OTC) until 2:44 PM CST Today

 

3.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

3.16 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

 

 

You're just chomping at the bit to make your pick aren't you. :D

 

15 minutes chief and then you get to wait 24 more hrs for Shelby to pick twice:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.