Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Rounds Three

Featured Replies

Could be. Didn't mean to come off knocking him. Apologize if I did. We drag out every year it seems. Just thinking out loud over the 1 night draft. Honestly just excited fantasy football is back more than anything. LLlllooonnng time till I pick again so I'm anxious to see whos still around when my pick comes back.

 

I know the feeling. I have been waiting to make my first pick since the unofficial draft started. I am actually one person away from my pick, but sumoroyal is on vacation and won't be back until Saturday at the earliest. I got so anxious to draft I went to espn.com and just drafted a team so I am a little more at ease now.:D

  • Replies 112
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't know he was in the army. Thanks for your service FF.

  • Author

I got this from MrsFairFan.

He is at school till aug 5th for the Army. He has his laptop with him though :)
  • Author

The clock starts tomorrow morning at 8 PM CST.

God Bless FairFan for what he's doing, thank you very much. :thumb:

 

I really think that the National Conference hasn't recovered from the beat down the American Conference put on them last year. :clap:

  • Author

3.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – RB Le'Ron McClain BAL

3.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -RB Kevin Smith Det

3.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -WR Andre Johnson HOU

3.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) -QB Phillip Rivers SDC

3.05 Richmond Outsiders (nwo)-QB Aaron Rodgers GB

3.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -RB Chris Wells ARI

3.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - WR Marques Colston NO

3.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) -

3.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) -

3.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

3.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

3.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

3.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

3.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

3.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

3.16 Shelby Cards(tdouth) -

Didn't know he was in the army. Thanks for your service FF.

 

It may be Reserves or National Guard. I don't think the military is his primary job. But I agree, any service to the country should be recognized.

 

Thanks FF:thumb:

I really think that the National Conference hasn't recovered from the beat down the American Conference put on them last year. :clap:

 

:rolleyes::puke:

  • Author

The Official Draft has started. Everyone is now on a 24 hour time limit to make a pick.

  • Author

3.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – RB Le'Ron McClain BAL

3.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -RB Kevin Smith Det

3.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -WR Andre Johnson HOU

3.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) -QB Phillip Rivers SDC

3.05 Richmond Outsiders (nwo)-QB Aaron Rodgers GB

3.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -RB Chris Wells ARI

3.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - WR Marques Colston NO

 

3.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - On The Clock (OTC) until 8 AM CST 7/11

 

3.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) -

3.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

3.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

3.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

3.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

3.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

3.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

3.16 Shelby Cards(tdouth) -

  • Author

Rate of the Draft

 

There is 217 picks remaining in the draft. In order to complete the draft before the first game of the NFL season we need to make 3.53 picks a day.

  • Author

As a heads up, I will be taking some me time next weekend. I am going camping Thursday and won’t be home until Monday or Tuesday.

 

I will try to set up with a league member to send me text messages of the draft picks so I can keep up with the draft while I am on the lake and will be able to make my picks on time.

As a heads up, I will be taking some me time next weekend. I am going camping Thursday and won’t be home until Monday or Tuesday.

 

I will try to set up with a league member to send me text messages of the draft picks so I can keep up with the draft while I am on the lake and will be able to make my picks on time.

 

You've got my number.

 

Don't worry, I'll make your pick for you if your turn comes up. I'm sure Rudi will be available. Whoops, cat out of the bag:D

  • Author
You've got my number.
Your the one I had in mind. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.