Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Rounds Three

Featured Replies

It didnt hurt having the past champions clause of not being kicked out of the league in my back pocket. :sssh:

 

That does make things a little easier doesn't it:D

  • Replies 112
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fellas, if FairFan makes his pick today, I might hold things up being stuck at work. But I will get it in later this evening.

 

Is there a list of free agents somewhere on the site? That would definitely speed up the process for me when I eventually get home. Thanks.

Fellas, if FairFan makes his pick today, I might hold things up being stuck at work. But I will get it in later this evening.

 

Is there a list of free agents somewhere on the site? That would definitely speed up the process for me when I eventually get home. Thanks.

 

I went to the performers list on the website to look at last season point totals. Everything is correct except what Godot hasnt updated from this round.

Alright...and that performers list let's it be known who is currently not on a team since we dropped everyone (except for the ones Godot hasn't been able to update yet)?

I have a tough decision on who to go with this pick...just I will just have to go with the gut feeling lol.

FairFan is still up right? I haven't missed it did I?

 

I did "An Den?" instead of TTT. I don't really know who's turn it is.

It's still FF's turn, I believe. Unless I missed a post reading through the thread.

We were flying along until this pick. I was excited about our pace for once. Wish we could do a live draft online one night to knock it out. This is one of the top two leagues I've ever been in as far as how well it's run.

Yea hopefully ff gets on before the time limit starts.

  • Author

3.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – RB Le'Ron McClain BAL

3.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -RB Kevin Smith Det

3.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -WR Andre Johnson HOU

3.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) -QB Phillip Rivers SDC

3.05 Richmond Outsiders (nwo)-QB Aaron Rodgers GB

3.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -RB Chris Wells ARI

3.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) -

3.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) -

3.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) -

3.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

3.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

3.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

3.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

3.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

3.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

3.16 Shelby Cards(tdouth) -

Could be. Didn't mean to come off knocking him. Apologize if I did. We drag out every year it seems. Just thinking out loud over the 1 night draft. Honestly just excited fantasy football is back more than anything. LLlllooonnng time till I pick again so I'm anxious to see whos still around when my pick comes back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.