Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Rounds Three

Featured Replies

  • Replies 112
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys I'm in Las Vegas till Tuesday so if it comes around to me I might take a while.

 

Man, I envy you. Take your time is what I say.....take your time. Enjoy Vegas....I know I did when I was there.

Phillip Rivers - QB - SDC

 

No tarot cards needed to predict this one. :thumb:

Phillip Rivers - QB - SDC

 

Rivers is primed for a huge year IMO.

 

No tarot cards needed to predict this one. :thumb:

 

 

Almost kept him. Was hoping he'd be there when I picked again.

Chris Wells, RB, Cardinals

I was torn between picking him or Aaron Rogers.

I can't believe Andre Johnson was availabe at #35 overall...

I was torn between picking him or Aaron Rogers.

 

If it was a new league or a one and done league I would have never considered him. However this league has been around for years and RB's are hard to come by. I just felt it was a gamble worth taking. It didnt hurt having the past champions clause of not being kicked out of the league in my back pocket. :sssh:

3.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – RB Le'Ron McClain BAL

3.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -RB Kevin Smith Det

3.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -WR Andre Johnson Hou

3.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) -QB Phillip Rivers SDC

3.05 Richmond Outsiders (nwo)-QB Aaron Rodgers GB

3.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -RB Chris Wells Cardinals

3.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) -

3.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) -

3.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) -

3.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

3.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

3.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

3.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

3.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

3.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

3.16 Shelby Cards(tdouth) -

I can't believe Andre Johnson was availabe at #35 overall...

 

I was shocked. I hadn't planned on going that route but he's arguably the best in the game with Fitz.

If it was a new league or a one and done league I would have never considered him. However this league has been around for years and RB's are hard to come by. I just felt it was a gamble worth taking. It didnt hurt having the past champions clause of not being kicked out of the league in my back pocket. :sssh:

I know what you mean! :thumb:

3.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) -up

3.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - on deck

3.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) -

3.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

If it was a new league or a one and done league I would have never considered him. However this league has been around for years and RB's are hard to come by. I just felt it was a gamble worth taking. It didnt hurt having the past champions clause of not being kicked out of the league in my back pocket. :sssh:

 

I thought he would go later but I think he will have a good year. You have to have a QB in this league too that racks up points. I'm just praying Brady is healthy.

I thought he would go later but I think he will have a good year. You have to have a QB in this league too that racks up points. I'm just praying Brady is healthy.

I had Brady since this league started. I hated to let him go last season.

I can't believe Andre Johnson was availabe at #35 overall...

That's what I was thinking.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.