Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Rounds Three

Featured Replies

:rolleyes::puke:

 

:lol: If I remember correctly you were saying the same things about the American Conference last year.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I really think that the National Conference hasn't recovered from the beat down the American Conference put on them last year. :clap:

 

:lol: If I remember correctly you were saying the same things about the American Conference last year.
All this big talk and you were 2-2 against the National Conference last year. And one of those games your opponent didn't even show up for the game.
:lol: If I remember correctly you were saying the same things about the American Conference last year.

 

3-1 versus the American Conference with a fluke loss to the Amish

All this big talk and you were 2-2 against the National Conference last year. And one of those games your opponent didn't even show up for the game.

 

I think if you ask nWo, the Outsiders didn't show up for his other win.:lol:

  • Author
I think if you ask nWo, the Outsiders didn't show up for his other win.:lol:
true
  • Author

Where's MJ?

All this big talk and you were 2-2 against the National Conference last year. And one of those games your opponent didn't even show up for the game.

 

:isurrender: I was a rookie in the toughest division I believe. Plus made the playoffs, I consider it a successful season. Our season ticket sales have doubled this year. :D

  • Author

3.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – RB Le'Ron McClain BAL

3.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -RB Kevin Smith Det

3.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -WR Andre Johnson HOU

3.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) -QB Phillip Rivers SDC

3.05 Richmond Outsiders (nwo)-QB Aaron Rodgers GB

3.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -RB Chris Wells ARI

3.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - WR Marques Colston NO

3.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - Time Expired

 

3.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) -On The Clock (OTC) until 8 AM CST 7/12

 

3.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

3.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

3.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

3.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

3.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

3.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

3.16 Shelby Cards(tdouth) -

  • Author
3.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - Time Expired
:ohbrother: I can't believe that time expired on the first pick of the Offical Draft. It doesn't speak well for the year.
:ohbrother: I can't believe that time expired on the first pick of the Offical Draft. It doesn't speak well for the year.

 

Sorry everyone...I was waiting all week to make my pick and was hoping I could get it in before the weekend. My girlfriend has come down to Memphis to visit and I'm not going to lie BGP or Fantasy Football was kinda the last thing on my mind this weekend. So I apologize for the holdup...

 

RB Derrick Ward TBB

Sorry everyone...I was waiting all week to make my pick and was hoping I could get it in before the weekend. My girlfriend has come down to Memphis to visit and I'm not going to lie BGP or Fantasy Football was kinda the last thing on my mind this weekend. So I apologize for the holdup...

 

RB Derrick Ward TBB

 

 

:laugh:

 

You didn't hold us up to much, we just skipped you. Lucky for you, JA didn't pick.

  • Author

3.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – RB Le'Ron McClain BAL

3.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -RB Kevin Smith Det

3.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -WR Andre Johnson HOU

3.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) -QB Phillip Rivers SDC

3.05 Richmond Outsiders (nwo)-QB Aaron Rodgers GB

3.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -RB Chris Wells ARI

3.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - WR Marques Colston NO

3.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - RB Derrick Ward TB

 

3.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) -On The Clock (OTC) until 8 AM CST 7/12

 

3.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

3.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

3.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

3.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

3.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

3.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

3.16 Shelby Cards(tdouth) -

If it doesn't get around to me kind of soon, I won't be picking until tonight around 11 or 12.

  • Author

3.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – RB Le'Ron McClain BAL

3.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -RB Kevin Smith Det

3.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -WR Andre Johnson HOU

3.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) -QB Phillip Rivers SDC

3.05 Richmond Outsiders (nwo)-QB Aaron Rodgers GB

3.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -RB Chris Wells ARI

3.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - WR Marques Colston NO

3.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - RB Derrick Ward TB

3.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - RB Darren McFadden OAK

3.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - WR Roddy White ATL

 

3.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -On The Clock (OTC) until 1:06 PM CST 7/12

 

3.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

3.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

3.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

3.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

3.16 Shelby Cards(tdouth) -

Edited by Godot

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.