Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Rounds Three

Featured Replies

  • Replies 112
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

3.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – RB Le'Ron McClain BAL

3.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -RB Kevin Smith Det

3.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -WR Andre Johnson HOU

3.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) -QB Phillip Rivers SDC

3.05 Richmond Outsiders (nwo)-QB Aaron Rodgers GB

3.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -RB Chris Wells ARI

3.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - WR Marques Colston NO

3.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - RB Derrick Ward TB

3.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - RB Darren McFadden OAK

3.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - WR Roddy White ATL

3.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Greg Jennings GB

 

3.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - On The Clock (OTC) until 1:24 PM CST 7/12

 

3.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

3.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

3.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

3.16 Shelby Cards(tdouth) -

I wanted Roddy White or Jennings with that pick, so I'm happy.

:laugh:

 

You didn't hold us up to much, we just skipped you. Lucky for you, JA didn't pick.

 

Yeah I got lucky...I was only late by an hour. I just feel bad for starting it off slow. But ya'll know me over the past couple years its uncommon for me to hold it up at all.

 

For the most part the rest of my picks will probably be pretty quick.

Rams select

Addai, Joseph IND RB

  • Author

3.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – RB Le'Ron McClain BAL

3.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -RB Kevin Smith Det

3.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -WR Andre Johnson HOU

3.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) -QB Phillip Rivers SDC

3.05 Richmond Outsiders (nwo)-QB Aaron Rodgers GB

3.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -RB Chris Wells ARI

3.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - WR Marques Colston NO

3.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - RB Derrick Ward TB

3.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - RB Darren McFadden OAK

3.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - WR Roddy White ATL

3.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Greg Jennings GB

3.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - RB Joseph Addai IND

 

3.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - On The Clock (OTC) until 2:44 PM CST 7/12

 

3.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

3.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

3.16 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

Yeah I got lucky...I was only late by an hour. I just feel bad for starting it off slow. But ya'll know me over the past couple years its uncommon for me to hold it up at all.

 

For the most part the rest of my picks will probably be pretty quick.

 

Your fine MJ, I wanted Run DMC all along. It all worked out.

Your fine MJ, I wanted Run DMC all along. It all worked out.

 

I couldn't make up my mind between DMC, Addai, and Ward...so I just went with the gut. Who knows, I feel like I always second guess myself with these drafts lol.

  • Author

3.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – RB Le'Ron McClain BAL

3.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -RB Kevin Smith Det

3.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -WR Andre Johnson HOU

3.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) -QB Phillip Rivers SDC

3.05 Richmond Outsiders (nwo)-QB Aaron Rodgers GB

3.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -RB Chris Wells ARI

3.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - WR Marques Colston NO

3.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - RB Derrick Ward TB

3.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - RB Darren McFadden OAK

3.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - WR Roddy White ATL

3.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Greg Jennings GB

3.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - RB Joseph Addai IND

 

3.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - On The Clock (OTC) until 2:44 PM CST Today

 

3.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

3.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

3.16 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

  • Author

3.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – RB Le'Ron McClain BAL

3.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -RB Kevin Smith Det

3.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -WR Andre Johnson HOU

3.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) -QB Phillip Rivers SDC

3.05 Richmond Outsiders (nwo)-QB Aaron Rodgers GB

3.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -RB Chris Wells ARI

3.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - WR Marques Colston NO

3.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - RB Derrick Ward TB

3.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - RB Darren McFadden OAK

3.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - WR Roddy White ATL

3.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Greg Jennings GB

3.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - RB Joseph Addai IND

3.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - Time Expired

 

3.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -On The Clock (OTC) until 2:44 PM CST 7/13

 

3.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

3.16 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

I apologize guys, I have been out of town all weekend without computer access. Gonna take a flyer here and see how it works out for me.

 

Legends select BUF RB Marshawn Lynch

  • Author

3.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – RB Le'Ron McClain BAL

3.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -RB Kevin Smith Det

3.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -WR Andre Johnson HOU

3.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) -QB Phillip Rivers SDC

3.05 Richmond Outsiders (nwo)-QB Aaron Rodgers GB

3.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -RB Chris Wells ARI

3.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - WR Marques Colston NO

3.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - RB Derrick Ward TB

3.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - RB Darren McFadden OAK

3.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - WR Roddy White ATL

3.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Greg Jennings GB

3.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - RB Joseph Addai IND

3.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - RB Marshawn Lynch BUF

 

3.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -On The Clock (OTC) until 2:44 PM CST 7/13

 

3.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

3.16 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

  • Author
Legends select BUF RB Marshawn Lynch
Thank you, now I don't have to debate as to if I want to take the chance on him.
Thank you, now I don't have to debate as to if I want to take the chance on him.

 

Yeah I thought long and hard about the risk/return and in the end couldn't pass him up. The suspension actually has a decent shot of being reduced and good RB's are hard to come by in this league. Probably won't work out for me but we will see.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.