Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Countdown to kickoff!

Featured Replies

56 Days!

 

:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a beautiful thing!

 

Ahhh Doc, you're not getting excited or looking foward to this season are you? After all, with all that we (Raceland) lost and very little coming back we will be lucky to win 3 ball games...........:sssh: :p

Click clack...

 

.................I think they hear us coming...:thumb::ylsuper:

Click clack...

 

It's either football cleats heading our way or an Amish buggy........:idunno::lol:

Ahhh Doc, you're not getting excited or looking foward to this season are you? After all, with all that we (Raceland) lost and very little coming back we will be lucky to win 3 ball games...........:sssh: :p

 

As you have stated so well so many times in the past, I'll be there for the boys whether we are 12-1 or 0-10.:thumb:

Edited by sidelinedoc
Deletion

Can't wait the only thing that is bad about that is that I have to get back to work at school then. Still can't wait though.:thumb:

It's that close!!!!:banana: Still long time...:ohbrother:

It's close enough that I can already smell football in the air and every time I think about it I get goose bumps!

54 Days Til Kickoff. :banana:

It's close enough that I can already smell football in the air and every time I think about it I get goose bumps!

 

:thumb:

When does practice begin?

 

NOT SOON ENOUGH LOL :madman:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.