Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – Pre Draft Chatter

Featured Replies

  • Replies 96
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm praying Brady comes out looking like his normal self this season.

The Rusty Ankles have had preliminary discussions with an anonymous team for baby LT. The Ankles are listening to all offers right now before making any decisions on LT's future.

I need to make a decision on whether or not I am going to keep Brian Westbrook for another season or not. Him continually being hurt is causing me some problems.

I need to make a decision on whether or not I am going to keep Brian Westbrook for another season or not. Him continually being hurt is causing me some problems.

 

He just had surgery didn't he?

  • Author
The Rusty Ankles have had preliminary discussions with an anonymous team for baby LT. The Ankles are listening to all offers right now before making any decisions on LT's future.
I'll give you my 11th round pick for him
I'll give you my 11th round pick for him

 

No deal.

 

Make your first pick and we're talking. :D

Is it too late for me to get in? I am a veteran FF player, but have never been in one of the BGP's leagues. Does my seniority get me in? :D

Is it too late for me to get in? I am a veteran FF player, but have never been in one of the BGP's leagues. Does my seniority get me in? :D

 

:lol:

Is it too late for me to get in? I am a veteran FF player, but have never been in one of the BGP's leagues. Does my seniority get me in? :D

 

This is no ordinary league. You have to apply, then be accepted. Probably have to wait until next year.

Westbrook has hit the 30 year mark, is coming off surgery, tons of questions to be answered. Sure he'll score but can he be dependable, a few good games could put you in playoff contention but will he be there when it counts?

Westbrook has hit the 30 year mark, is coming off surgery, tons of questions to be answered. Sure he'll score but can he be dependable, a few good games could put you in playoff contention but will he be there when it counts?

 

He was real hit or miss for me last year. It might be time to let him go...but I really don't want too.

He was real hit or miss for me last year. It might be time to let him go...but I really don't want too.

 

:lol:

If we can trade picks for players I'd trade you the 3rd pick in the 3rd round for LT HB. If everybody keeps two players then it would be the 3rd pick in the 1st round.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.